What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

2020 MBB Transfer Thread

SewallBeach

Let’s Build a Mansion
Club Member

PAC-12

Devonaire Doutrive, 6-5, 180, G, Soph., Arizona (6.3 ppg – 3 games) – BOISE STATE

Jacobi Gordon, 6-7, 215, F, Fr., California (2.2 ppg – 12 games)

Kodye Pugh, 6-8, 205, F, Jr., Stanford

Isaac White, 6-1, 185, G, Grad, Stanford (4.2 ppg)

Shareef O’Neal, 6-9, 220, F, RS Fr., UCLA (2.2 ppg – 13 games) – LSU

Charles O’Bannon Jr., 6-6, 220, SG, Soph., USC (0.7 ppg – 3 games) – TCU

Reactions: wip
I wonder if all the money the NBA will lose this year will impact future contracts and signings. Hoping Kin and Tyler come back

Long article that I skimmed, no coherent narrative about what exactly went off the rails in Wichita.

6 of their players transfer, 3 played a lot of minutes. They started the season 15-1.

Sounds like the coach was mentally exhausted by the end of the season.

Long article that I skimmed, no coherent narrative about what exactly went off the rails in Wichita.

6 of their players transfer, 3 played a lot of minutes. They started the season 15-1.

Sounds like the coach was mentally exhausted by the end of the season.

He should fit right in with our team then!

I like the net Tad's casting on the transfer market. Seems like we're getting in front of a lot of them.

This is the player I would like to see Tad grab - in the portal. Defensive POY as a Frosh.Eligible starting 2021-22 season.

i

Joshua Morgan, 6-11, 195 pounds, C, Fr., Long Beach State

The Defensive Player of the Year in the Big West, Morgan is a high-ceiling big man who could be poised for a breakout campaign. Averaged 8.4 points, 6.1 rebounds and 2.5

This is the player I would like to see Tad grab - in the portal. Defensive POY as a Frosh.Eligible starting 2021-22 season.

i

Joshua Morgan, 6-11, 195 pounds, C, Fr., Long Beach State

The Defensive Player of the Year in the Big West, Morgan is a high-ceiling big man who could be poised for a breakout campaign. Averaged 8.4 points, 6.1 rebounds and 2.5
I would be completely okay with this!

Back