What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

2020 Rocky Mountain Showdown (CANCELED) at Canvas Stadium

I’m still curious what the ticket allotment will look like. Will season ticket holders all get a chance to have their seats or what? Single game tickets? Their stadium is uh, rather small.

Edit, talked to the box office: no CSU game in season ticket packages. CU will be given an allotment and season ticket holders will have first chance to buy “away” game tickets.

I’m still curious what the ticket allotment will look like. Will season ticket holders all get a chance to have their seats or what? Single game tickets? Their stadium is uh, rather small.

Edit, talked to the box office: no CSU game in season ticket packages. CU will be given an allotment and season ticket holders will have first chance to buy “away” game tickets.
I couldn’t find it online but I remember when bohn signed the contract there’s was something about giving the CU AD 2-3k tickets to sell and I believe CU had an option to buy more than that.

Don't be surprised if CSU tries to limit the number of tickets that end up in Buffs fans hand only to end up releasing a bunch of unsold tickets to CU the week before the game.

Don't be surprised if CSU tries to limit the number of tickets that end up in Buffs fans hand only to end up releasing a bunch of unsold tickets to CU the week before the game.
I would not bet on that. Hope springs eternal at the beginning of a new season, especially with a new coaching staff. Canvas stadium holds 36k capacity.
They sold nearly 30k last year vs SDSU despite being 1-4 at the time.

I'd assume they will have no problem selling more tickets than they annually do for this game at Mile Hi. Their fans hate Mile Hi as much as we do.

I could be wrong, but after six years in CO i think I have a decent feel for the secondary ticket market and I'd be really surprised if tickets are hard to come by for this game.

CSU didn't break 30k attendance once last year in their 41k seat stadium.

It will be a tough ticket to come by, especially with the game taking a hiatus for a couple years.
New head coach, first game of the year, biggest rival, last game for a few years. Easy sellout. I'm actually going to try to go. I have a lot of friends that went to CSU, and a few are season ticket holders. Hoping to grab a ticket from one of them and go watch the ass kicking.

New head coach, first game of the year, biggest rival, last game for a few years. Easy sellout. I'm actually going to try to go. I have a lot of friends that went to CSU, and a few are season ticket holders. Hoping to grab a ticket from one of them and go watch the ass kicking.

It'll sell out, but there will be more than 3,000 CU fans in attendance. Goat nation isn't fired up over HC Dude at all, and we've kicked their asses four years in a row.

What doesn't make sense to me is why we have a multi-page thread devoted to this ****ing game when we all know Mel is going to take this team up there and demolish the Rams in HC Dude's debut.

I admire your confidence in predicting a total blowout when we have no clue who our QB will be. A win is expected yes.... but still....

Back