What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

2021 AllBuffs Ticket Raffle / USC Trojans Vs CU Buffalos 10/2/2021

giphy.gif

Blessed to be a Buffs Fan!!!
Looking forward to popping the Trojans dreams
Thank you
Due to the terms and conditions stated in the Raffle Drawing for winning AllBuffs Tickets to home games, winners are still required to pick up their game tickets at Sackygate. We are sorry for any inconvenience created by the new e-ticket policies that the AD has now implemented.

Due to the terms and conditions stated in the Raffle Drawing for winning AllBuffs Tickets to home games, winners are still required to pick up their game tickets at Sackygate. We are sorry for any inconvenience created by the new e-ticket policies that the AD has now implemented.
Understood

Folks, I am very very excited to go to the game this weekend despite what is going on, and I will be cheering hard for the Buffs, but my wife has just told me that she cannot go with me to the game, and after calling two good friends who are busy with Soccer Tournaments and other things, I will not have someone to go and attend the game and sit next to me.

Therefore, I believe that I have won two tickets, and I would be happy to send that ticket back into a raffle for a fellow Allbuff member to get it and to come and sit with me at the game. Not sure how many solo folks would want to go anyways, but please consider joining me at the game.

Is that OK Hugegroove? I would be happy to take the ticket and sell it, but is it worth that much right now? (sadly asking that question)

Thanks

Back