What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

2021 Colorado Football Schedule & Future Schedules

damn. that is a tough slate to see 6+ wins on. going to need to beat some teams we haven't had much or any luck with.

Finishing with Washington and Utah on a short week is rough ending

Edit: That's just a brutally tough schedule all around. Also, having one of the "away" games being played in Denver is nice

Have to be at least .500 after the Arizona game. If not, it is going to be an ugly season.

Wow, we're gonna need EVERYTHING to fall in our favor to get 6-7 wins. But I'm still giddy for the season... Sko Buffs!!!

Overall we got pretty lucky with who our opponents are playing the week before us, other than ucla having a bye week before we travel there. Very tough schedule though, not only a good OOC slate but the pac 12 is going to be a very very good football conference this year.

If we play UNC on Friday that’s the 3rd not the 4th. I’m assuming the date is the typo not the day of the week, right?

Also that Utah game is the 26th. Our graphics department must be having trouble with Friday’s.

7 wins max for this team. UNC, Minnesota, @ASU, UA, @Cal, OSU, and UW.
I guess maybe you could convince me we have a chance against UW. Maybe. But if you think we are beating ASU ,I'm going to have to disagree heavily.

I guess maybe you could convince me we have a chance against UW. Maybe. But if you think we are beating ASU ,I'm going to have to disagree heavily.

If the Buffs had played ASU last season and beat them, that would be four wins over them in the last five seasons. Right now it's three out of the last four games so CU beating ASU in Tempe is doable. ASU has been hyped like this and got burnt before so I'm not necessarily buying the hype they are a South contender.

We beat UW last time they visited and that was even with Petersen as the HC.

I tend to agree with the 7 win max number, but I believe UCLA and Utah are in that mix as well, especially getting Utah after they play Oregon

A&M, SC, Oregon are the only no hopers, IMO

I agree too but I don't feel comfortable with putting those two in the W column. I would be estastic to be wrong when it come to both UCLA & Utah. I can't stand losing to those two.

Such a week-to-week league. I could see very competitive games against ASU and USC, but also getting smoked at Cal and Utah.

I agree too but I don't feel comfortable with putting those two in the W column. I would be estastic to be wrong when it come to both UCLA & Utah. I can't stand losing to those two.
I'm not putting them in the W column, I just think they are winnable games. Oregon, USC and A&M don't feel like games CU will be very competitive in, short of Brendan Lewis being some phenom in year two.

I'm not putting them in the W column, I just think they are winnable games. Oregon, USC and A&M don't feel like games CU will be very competitive in, short of Brendan Lewis being some phenom in year two.

I think you are right and the Buffs would have 9 wins max. That would make for a good second season under HCKD. Seems like we are pretty much on the same page in this situation.

I think you are right and the Buffs would have 9 wins max. That would make for a good second season under HCKD. Seems like we are pretty much on the same page in this situation.
9 wins on this schedule would put KD as Pac 12 COY again most likely. I still think it's 7 wins max, I just think they have 9 realistic chances to get there.

Back