What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

2021 Pac 12 Tournament Thread

clutch299

Just looking ahead and I will leave this right here for all of you to mock me mercilessly when these predictions inevitably fail miserably, but....

if the home team wins every remaining Pac 12 game that is currently on the schedule, the Buffs would be the 1 seed in the Pac 12 tournament.

Just looking ahead and I will leave this right here for all of you to mock me mercilessly when these predictions inevitably fail miserably, but....

if the home team wins every remaining Pac 12 game that is currently on the schedule, the Buffs would be the 1 seed in the Pac 12 tournament.
This is not a prediction. FAIL

It's obvious that we will be seeded 4 or 5, nothing that happens this last week will matter.

Are those real predictions? Such negative vibes man.

USC W
UCLA W
ASU W

20-7 (14-6)
the pessimism is really strong this year. i think last year's collapse has all the hoops fans expecting the worst, and the CU fans who don't follow basketball closely have been soured by football.

I need an web based pac 12 bracket scenario generator to confirm, but I think I'm seeing CU end up w/ the 3rd or 4th.

Last edited:
We Are Doomed News GIF by MOODMAN

I have no clue how to predict this team. They beat the conference top teams at home and on the road, and they've lost to the bottom feeders, home and road.

Jekyll and Hyde

the pessimism is really strong this year. i think last year's collapse has all the hoops fans expecting the worst, and the CU fans who don't follow basketball closely have been soured by football.

I need an web based pac 12 bracket scenario generator to confirm, but I think I'm seeing CU end up w/ the 3rd or 4th.
https://barttorvik.com/tourneysim.php

Would you rather play Stanford, Wazzu, OSU, or Utah in the second round? To me, we have a similar chance against any of those teams, except for maybe OSU (who I think would be an easier game for us). Both Wazzu and Utah are a good shooting night away from winning in the second round, no matter who they play.

TL/DR: as long as we get a bye, that's all that matters.

kenpom (which is obviously wrong) projects CU to finish with 13 conference wins. WRONG.

kenpom (which is obviously wrong) projects CU to finish with 13 conference wins. WRONG.
why are so sure he's WRONG? I think 13 wins means we get two of the three remaining games. seems plausible

Would you rather play Stanford, Wazzu, OSU, or Utah in the second round? To me, we have a similar chance against any of those teams, except for maybe OSU (who I think would be an easier game for us). Both Wazzu and Utah are a good shooting night away from winning in the second round, no matter who they play.

TL/DR: as long as we get a bye, that's all that matters.
I want to avoid Stanford. It's hard to beat a team 3 times in a row, and they will be desperate to bolster their resume because they are squarely on the bubble.

I want to avoid Stanford. It's hard to beat a team 3 times in a row, and they will be desperate to bolster their resume because they are squarely on the bubble.

The 3 times rule also applies to Wazzu and OSU. As I said, OSU isn't too worrisome, but if Wazzu has it's crazy scorers going they can beat anyone--just ask Oregon (who lost at home), UCLA, and Stanford. We saw what Plummer of Utah can do when he's hot.

The 3 times rule also applies to Wazzu and OSU. As I said, OSU isn't too worrisome, but if Wazzu has it's crazy scorers going they can beat anyone--just ask Oregon (who lost at home), UCLA, and Stanford. We saw what Plummer of Utah can do when he's hot.
Yeah, I think OSU is the best matchup for us. Thompson has been more contained than Bonton or Plummer.

Tad is cursed. He cannot finish top 4. #Firetad
I want to build a Tad statue. I can't tell if this is sarcasm. How do you fire someone who brought our school from not caring at all about basketball to making the Dance 5/10 (counting last year) years. Also, do you currently live in Hawaii? I am the Hawaiian Buffalo.

I want to build a Tad statue. I can't tell if this is sarcasm. How do you fire someone who brought our school from not caring at all about basketball to making the Dance 5/10 (counting last year) years. Also, do you currently live in Hawaii? I am the Hawaiian Buffalo.
I'm sorry but we must fire tad. He is cursed. As for your status as the Hawaiian Buffalo your facts are nice but my mod powers disagree

Back