What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

2023 Colorado Football Schedule & Future Schedules

Has Arrowhead been remodeled since the 2000s Big 12 champion games? Because that place was a complete dump. The area around the stadium was barren. Lawrence is a fantastic town (KC is great too, but stadium is nowhere near the good parts)

Has Arrowhead been remodeled since the 2000s Big 12 champion games? Because that place was a complete dump. The area around the stadium was barren. Lawrence is a fantastic town (KC is great too, but stadium is nowhere near the good parts)
Yup. KC would be a fun visit, but Lawrence would be better, and the game day experience would be like comparing Empower to Folsom. Empower, if it were surrounded by endless parking lots, and nothing else to do.

Yup. KC would be a fun visit, but Lawrence would be better, and the game day experience would be like comparing Empower to Folsom. Empower, if it were surrounded by endless parking lots, and nothing else to do.
Arrowhead is great

KCMO - outside of Westport and parts of the Plaza were cool…in the early 00’s. The last time I was there was 2006. It just all depends who you’re with, what you’re doing, and is it a 90+ degree day in mid-August. I haven’t been to the P&L district, but I feel like I’ve been to a few “cool” spots for shows back in the day

All my adventures in Lawrence were great, again my last visit there was in 2009. Most visits cultivated at the Granada, Bottleneck, or Liberty hall/theater for shows.

My only KC sports experience came some years ago at a Royals game probably in what was George Brett’s final season.

Went for a wedding in KC about 5 years ago. Boulevard Brewing Co is a really nice brewery that has a cool outdoor deck that looks out over the city and worth a tour. Jack Stacks BBQ downtown by the train tracks is good 👍 Lots of condos and restaurants were starting to go up and downtown gentrifying when I was there. Overall not a bad place to spend a weekend.

Hard to imagine that KU's stadium will be ready next season based on these live shots

The article says a $448 million renovation. That seems way too big for KU football. Especially with today’s interest rates.

If they are planning what Oregon State did (play with 1/2 a stadium), that seems like a lot of lost revenue compared to playing at Arrowhead.

Added: looking at the webcam, they have taken down all but one sideline. Can’t be more than 15k seats left standing.

Last edited:
I foresaw a Pilot, Love’s, Bucees, and TravelCenters of America divisions
truck bro GIF
car f1 GIF
redneck GIF
Awkward Dance GIF by MOODMAN
twins banjo GIF by Soul Train
Europe Poland GIF by guardian
Bounce Bouncing GIF by Alan Jackson

let see if they make it an 8pm kick

I figured a lot of wives are circling the Sept 28th game... I know my wife is
any Friday of the season except that one, I'd assume it's an 8PM. but I'm used to seeing the Friday after Thanksgiving having a full day's slate of games, so 🤷‍♂️

any Friday of the season except that one, I'd assume it's an 8PM. but I'm used to seeing the Friday after Thanksgiving having a full day's slate of games, so 🤷‍♂️

True, there usually are quite a few games on that Friday but as of right now there's only 3 games scheduled for that day, which seems odd. Maybe some will get moved to Friday as we get closer to the season.

Back