What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

2023 Colorado Football Schedule & Future Schedules

oh good. 0-3 on national TV. And counting.
Just think of the exposure and poll voting when we start 3-0.

usa network wwe GIF by Bunim/Murray Productions

Not sure if this is intentional or not but alot of big city areas on the list of upcoming road games - Dallas, Houston, Chicago, Atlanta. Maybe it was intentional to throw a bone to those respective alumni groups?
Alumni groups, tying in recruiting on road trips, and major metros mean a higher likelihood of getting on national tv due to the baseline audience.

Not sure if this is intentional or not but alot of big city areas on the list of upcoming road games - Dallas, Houston, Chicago, Atlanta. Maybe it was intentional to throw a bone to those respective alumni groups?
Could be.

Much more the schedule looks to me like we have become a paid opponent, one of those programs that is kind of a big enough name to sell a lot of tickets but not good enough to be a real threat to beat the host team in their own place.

I see maybe 4 wins out of 15 there without major changes. I also think that schedule could become moot after 2025 when the NCAA as we know it (implodes) evolves drastically.
Only 4? I'd put it at 6 or 7. But time will tell. What reason do you think the NCAA will change after 2025?

Hi all, let me join your forum.

I was just looking at our home schedule.

You know, if we didn't suck, that slate plus an easy road trip to Falcon Stadium would be setting up as an amazing 3 months for fans.

Anyone ever gone to Corvallis for an away game? Trying to talk my wife into going for the Oct 22nd game. Bringing an 18 month old would make it tough

Anyone ever gone to Corvallis for an away game? Trying to talk my wife into going for the Oct 22nd game. Bringing an 18 month old would make it tough
Not for a game but for a debate tournament entitled the “Cheap & Easy Beaver Classic.”

Not really an away game for me but I’ve been to a couple of games there and my daughter with be a sophomore next year at OSU. Anything you want to know?

Back