What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

2023 Colorado Football Schedule & Future Schedules

Not really an away game for me but I’ve been to a couple of games there and my daughter with be a sophomore next year at OSU. Anything you want to know?
Maybe ease of travel to and from airport. Proximity to things to do.

Maybe ease of travel to and from airport. Proximity to things to do.
Assuming flying into Portland, it’s about an hour and a half to Corvallis, mostly on the interstate. There’s an area by the river that’s fun but very small. If you are looking for more options to eat/stay, you can stay in Salem which is about 30min up the road.

Pre/post game, I’d suggest checking out the Oregon coast.

I think the kick time for the Minnesota game is out of date in the OP (should be 1:30).

How do we think the ticketing department is going to handle season tickets for next year? There’s obviously going to be a high demand with Deion, but also the dumb f uck nub fans as well.

Is the athletic department smart enough to not give season tickets to people who only purchased them in 2019 (Nebraska fans)? Is there anyway they can assure only CU fans get season tickets?

I used to have them. I’m sure they can look through their database and find out former season ticket holders in years other than 2019. I’m just afraid of 2019 all over again for that Nebraska game.

How do we think the ticketing department is going to handle season tickets for next year? There’s obviously going to be a high demand with Deion, but also the dumb f uck nub fans as well.

Is the athletic department smart enough to not give season tickets to people who only purchased them in 2019 (Nebraska fans)? Is there anyway they can assure only CU fans get season tickets?

I used to have them. I’m sure they can look through their database and find out former season ticket holders in years other than 2019. I’m just afraid of 2019 all over again for that Nebraska game.
The ticket office is going to look like the ticket attendants at the Who concert in Cincy.....stampede.

Too soon?

Coach Prime said that TCU wouldn't be the opener and said ASU.

Herbie just repeated it to Fowler.

After the pregame broadcast, people were on Twitter saying "Jerry World". Not sure if they were referring to TCU or if we may have gotten the Pac-12 to make some bank off a Week 0 showcase game but also got the conference to turn a road game into a neutral game for us. 👀 :cool:

After the pregame broadcast, people were on Twitter saying "Jerry World". Not sure if they were referring to TCU or if we may have gotten the Pac-12 to make some bank off a Week 0 showcase game but also got the conference to turn a road game into a neutral game for us. 👀 :cool:

We’ll find out in April when the Pac-12 releases the 2023 football schedule.

Star Trek Wow GIF

I already speculated in another thread:

Week 0 P12 showcase game at Allegient Stadium in Vegas.

Inaugural game ASU-CU, with two new coaches - kicking off prime time.

It would be a pretty good marketing move for the conference [and an even better one for us].

It's got to be a neutral site in late August. Can't play that outside in Tempe.

Glendale a possibility.
Vegas would be a bigger event.
SoFi a possibility with the importance of exposure in the LA market as a Pac-12 city regardless of USC/UCLA and recruiting for both programs.
Could see Superdome (New Orleans) or NRG (Houston) since both programs would like those spots for recruiting.

Could be cool to schedule the conference for a Week 0 “showdown” in LA or LV to market it as a big standalone event. 5 games with all 10 teams, televised on Amazon since they want content and there’s no competition. All CFB fans are so hungry for football at that point. Make it a thing and market the hell out of it

Could be cool to schedule the conference for a Week 0 “showdown” in LA or LV to market it as a big standalone event. 5 games with all 10 teams, televised on Amazon since they want content and there’s no competition. All CFB fans are so hungry for football at that point. Make it a thing and market the hell out of it

Glendale
Vegas
LA
Santa Clara
Seattle

Like you said, market the hell out of it

Back