What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

2022 Offseason Thread

That was a quality video. Is that John Snelson's handiwork (as mentioned in another thread)?

One thing I noticed on signing day was how terrible the announcement graphics/videos were as compared to better programs.
I wouldn't underestimate the value of the content you put out on social media as it relates to recruiting.

Hopefully Phil M can get him to reach his potential. Kid has everything you want in a big time WR except, you know, the ability to consistently catch the football.
Not sure we can rely on him, but as you said he has all the tools. If that happens, this WR corp is probably the best they've had since 2016. Big if, though

shouldn't he be outside Rice's new apartment in SoCal right about now?
John Cusack GIF by 20th Century Fox Home Entertainment

Hopefully Phil M can get him to reach his potential. Kid has everything you want in a big time WR except, you know, the ability to consistently catch the football.
He actually caught the ball better last year. If he had the ability to go vertical and high point the ball he could probably work his way on to some draft boards. Don't see that happening, unfortunately.

There does appear to be a concerted effort around increasing promotion so far

Based on Sanford’s comments it appears the coaching staff heard the fans loud and clear regarding the offense. Obviously they need to show it on the field but I for one find it refreshing that they at least appear to be listening. The videos also seem to show a concerted effort to come out of their bunker. I’m not holding my breath for improved results next year but I am feeling slightly more optimistic about the future of the program than I did a month ago.

Based on Sanford’s comments it appears the coaching staff heard the fans loud and clear regarding the offense. Obviously they need to show it on the field but I for one find it refreshing that they at least appear to be listening. The videos also seem to show a concerted effort to come out of their bunker. I’m not holding my breath for improved results next year but I am feeling slightly more optimistic about the future of the program than I did a month ago.
Fat lady already sung. Cardboard Karl is DOA.

I haven’t gotten any responses when I’ve tried to reach out to the AD. I’ve been getting a lot of the same ‘renew’ email. Finally got a call this week telling me my tickets would jump in price and asking for renewal and I said no.

Ticket person didn’t ask any further or talk about why I wasn’t renewing, just sounded like I wasn’t the only one from the tone of their voice

Back