What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Are you enjoying the start of the season as as much as the administrators at Allbuffs? Do you want to commiserate with felow Buff fans ? Then consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

2023 MBB Recruit Profile Index

Luke

Cody Williams was here this last weekend-then re: article below-Courtney Anderson visiting next? +Luv Jacob McFarland 2visit?

CU already in w/ Ndongo, Grady, Dunlap, Hammond, BJ Davis. But High, Fall, Diop fading? +Luv under-recruited mobile bigs: 6’9/6’10’s CA’s Xavier Edmonds & WI’s Ethan Thomas, & more big-wing 6’8 (and ex-point-guard) TX’s Mitchel Holmes. CU w/ past contact w/ 6’9 big-wings TN’s Ogbonna & Colorado to Texas Jr College Lamine Mbaye.

WasianCU

Club Member
Cody Williams was here this weekend-then per article below-Courtney Anderson visiting next? Luv Jacob McFarland to visit too!

CU already in w/ Ndongo, Grady, Dunlap, Hammond, BJ Davis. High, Fall, Diop fading? +Luv under-recruited mobile bigs: CA’s Xavier Edmonds, WI’s Ethan Thomas, & big wing & ex-point-guard TX’s Mitchel Holmes.

Cody Williams was here this last weekend-then re: article below-Courtney Anderson visiting next? +Luv Jacob McFarland 2visit?

CU already in w/ Ndongo, Grady, Dunlap, Hammond, BJ Davis. But High, Fall, Diop fading? +Luv under-recruited mobile bigs: 6’9/6’10’s CA’s Xavier Edmonds & WI’s Ethan Thomas, & more big-wing 6’8 (and ex-point-guard) TX’s Mitchel Holmes. CU w/ past contact w/ 6’9 big-wings TN’s Ogbonna & Colorado to Texas Jr College Lamine Mbaye.

Did you just Miami your own post?

Formerly_Medford

Ok. I can't say much because it borders on scoop. So let's just say that the feelings about what's likely coming with this class are so positive that it appears we're not taking OVs from a very high caliber of player.
Does that mean we have a couple other very highly rated OVs coming?

OkieBuffster

Ok. I can't say much because it borders on scoop. So let's just say that the feelings about what's likely coming with this class are so positive that it appears we're not taking OVs from a very high caliber of player.
Thanks for getting me all worked up Nik! At least I’ll be rooting for a real Colorado team soon. Is football over yet?

30Something

Barzil 3 Applicant
Club Member
Dunlap committed to Notre Dame yesterday. I'd guess the cancellation of this weekend's visit had more to do with that, than Tad turning him down for other options.