What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

2023 ****braska Game

Looks like they will have the 3-3-5 D.

It's always difficult to switch the base defense. We saw our own DLs regress a lot when Wilson went from a 3- to a 4-man front. Nubs will have some growing pains against the run next year, especially in the first part of the season.

Concerned about this game. It could really hurt strength of schedule and jeopardize CFP rankings.
deion sanders smile GIF by Clio Awards

TCU runs the 3-3-5 as well. Kinda nice to be able to prepare for a similar look Weeks 1 and 2.

It's the opposite of what the defense dealt with this year going from the Air Raid in Week 1 to the Option in Week 2 :facepalm:

Well, we won't overtake number one. I'll assume that's a UBL.

Also, I'm not sure what we've done in the last 20 years (as fans) that would land us on that list.
Haven’t you learned, the key to a successful social media post is controversy. It’s far better to have people showing up in the comments and sharing it than it is to create anything genuine or worthwhile. We live in a clickbait world.

Haven’t you learned, the key to a successful social media post is controversy. It’s far better to have people showing up in the comments and sharing it than it is to create anything genuine or worthwhile. We live in a clickbait world.
Your tone is noted.

Having said that, I haven't learned that lesson about social media controversy. My business doesn't have a social media presence, and doesn't market. It's purely referral-based.

And I acknowledge that college football is its own thing entirely.

Back