What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

2023 Single Game Presale Exchange

Buffnik

Real name isn't Nik
Club Member
Junta Member

Post in this thread to let season ticket holders know which game(s) and number of tix you're looking for.

Hopefully we can get a little organized to hook some fans up who missed out on getting season tix or maybe would be traveling in for a game (or more).

CU fans only. Violation = ban.

I want to know why/how so many tickets for the Nub game are listed and being sold on StubHub already. And then if the CUAD can do anything to check on which season ticket holders are trying to sell and prevent those ****s from buying any more.

I plan on getting 3 tickets for friends and family. Will get more if I can to support AllBuffers too. Doesn’t seem like priority point process for single game, so prob just a free for all with a limit?

Last edited:
I hope Uncle Rick thinks I am a good enough fan to buy single game tickets.

giphy.gif

Has anyone seen the pricing? The email I got simply stated that it would open at 10am on May 16. Is that the same time/date everyone else got?

Is it 6 per game per owner or 6 per game per seat?
I sort of don't like being a not-for-profit ticket broker middle man. I've got a long list of friends/family who want tickets and they evidently don't know that I'm too busy with my day job and full-time posting on AB to bother with them!:ROFLMAO:

Has anyone seen the pricing? The email I got simply stated that it would open at 10am on May 16. Is that the same time/date everyone else got?

I sort of don't like being a not-for-profit ticket broker middle man. I've got a long list of friends/family who want tickets and they evidently don't know that I'm too busy with my day job and full-time posting on AB to bother with them!:ROFLMAO:
Can't believe I'm answering this as a non-season ticket holder....😂

Since I often hit up my parents/sister for hard to get tickets (which will be this entire year,) it's seats by ticket holder, not by number of seats. Had a large group one time and the most we could get was 12, so some had to wait until the public release opened up.

Yea I got the same date and time and I would imagine it's 6 per account, not 6 per season ticket you have.

Given how many of us missed out on season tix this year, may need an auction-style integration to manage all of the requests

I bought mine without problem. There was a wait to log in but once I got in it went smoothly.
Yeah, I waited in the que, and logged in without issue. Then when I select buy tickets it gives an error screen. frustrated. oh well

Finally, finally able to complete it end to end - I had to switch to my personal PC.

Cheapest available were $260/each by the time I was able to complete the transaction.

If any of you who were able to get tickets today want to quickly replenish your cash, I would be happy to buy 4 off your hands!

I've got two tickets secured for myself through a generous offer from a member, here, but my next door neighbor is looking for two. Buff alum, went to the Spring game with me, just not on Allbuffs.

DM me if you have a couple. Thanks.

I've got 2 Nub tix I picked up yesterday in sec 220

seat numbers (together)
$550.00 total paid
For CU fans only. PM me if interested.

Back