What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

22-23 Transfer Portal and General Recruiting Catch-All Thread

He would go a long way in easing any depth concerns on the DL. He's not the classic 300+ space eater, but he's listed at 285, so I envision he and Chance Main being able to play on the interior without a ton of issue.

Looks like Indiana and Miss St have also offered this weekend. His recruiting profile from HS shows that Tim Brewster was one of his recruiters at FSU, so maybe that helps us here.

Also, it looks like he enrolled at Syracuse in 2019, which was a RS year, played a bit as a backup in 2020 which obviously didn't count against his eligibility, transferred to JUCO for 2021 which was year one of his eligibility and then spent 2022 at UAB for year two of his eligibility. It would seem that he is a Grand Transfer with 2 years remaining, like Shilo.

He would go a long way in easing any depth concerns on the DL. He's not the classic 300+ space eater, but he's listed at 285, so I envision he and Chance Main being able to play on the interior without a ton of issue.

Looks like Indiana and Miss St have also offered this weekend. His recruiting profile from HS shows that Tim Brewster was one of his recruiters at FSU, so maybe that helps us here.

Also, it looks like he enrolled at Syracuse in 2019, which was a RS year, played a bit as a backup in 2020 which obviously didn't count against his eligibility, transferred to JUCO for 2021 which was year one of his eligibility and then spent 2022 at UAB for year two of his eligibility. It would seem that he is a Grand Transfer with 2 years remaining, like Shilo.
drewtuazama.jpg

Yes, we'll take one of these...

Does anyone track how former CU players are doing on the depth chart at their new teams? Specifically, the ones who went to a P5 team? Jordyn Tyson, MLC, Casey Roddick, Chase Penry (Boise St), Kaylin Moore, Jake Wiley, Sami, others? Yeah, I could look them up myself, but I'm hoping somebody already tracks where they are on the depth chart

Does anyone track how former CU players are doing on the depth chart at their new teams? Specifically, the ones who went to a P5 team? Jordyn Tyson, MLC, Casey Roddick, Chase Penry (Boise St), Kaylin Moore, Jake Wiley, Sami, others? Yeah, I could look them up myself, but I'm hoping somebody already tracks where they are on the depth chart
Jordyn Tyson is running but really won’t be available for beginning of the season for ASU.

MLC is a projected starter for Arizona.

Casey Roddick will start at guard for FSU and is doing really well. They are thrilled.

Jake Wiley is doing well at UCLA. They like his versatility and he may start at guard, or primary back up at OT.

Jalen Sami will get heavy rotation for the Spartans.

Roddick is the biggest loss for CU, but he was heading out before Prime even got hired. We could use Sami for depth, but his game never impressed me much. Wiley would also be very nice to have given the nonexistent depth at OT. Jordan and MLC are both good players, but they were replaced well so not much of an issue there.

Jordyn Tyson is running but really won’t be available for beginning of the season for ASU.

Casey Roddick will start at guard for FSU and is doing really well. They are thrilled.

Jake Wiley is doing well at UCLA. They like his versatility and he may start at guard, or primary back up at OT.

Roddick is the biggest loss for CU, but he was heading out before Prime even got hired. We could use Sami for depth, but his game never impressed me much. Wiley would also be very nice to have given the nonexistent depth at OT. Jordan and MLC are both good players, but they were replaced well so not much of an issue there.
Roddick was the big loss. The rest either got cut or wasn't going to get much PT. Roddick would have definitely started with Wells and Tank. Roddick was gone before Prime and while Prime tried to get him to return, he already wanted out. They couldn't talk him into returning.

Bigbang is ****ing psyched!

mood thumbs up GIF

Went to On3 this morning: Jake Wiley, UCLA back into the portal. He played last year, started some and was UCLA's 2-deep. He started for the Buffs 2 years ago and is from CO (Eaglecrest). I wonder if something is going on at home, hope not. He will probably be a Grad Student. Not sure he would even be an option to return to CU, but I wish him my best.

Went to On3 this morning: Jake Wiley, UCLA back into the portal. He played last year, started some and was UCLA's 2-deep. He started for the Buffs 2 years ago and is from CO (Eaglecrest). I wonder if something is going on at home, hope not. He will probably be a Grad Student. Not sure he would even be an option to return to CU, but I wish him my best.
He isn't good

Attachments

• IMG_1634.jpeg
    IMG_1634.jpeg
    98.8 KB · Views: 29
Back