What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

'21 CA ATH Nikko Reed (SIGNED to COLORADO)

WasianCU

Club Member
Club Member
247sports
ESPN
Rivals
hudl

9630951_6f1914c821a449849a5df95c4e462ef4.jpg

Moreau Catholic HS (Hayward, CA)

Twitter: https://twitter.com/nikko_reed
Instagram:

Ht: 5'10"
Wt: 155
40:

247s rating: 3* - 81 grade; #170 ATH
ESPN rating: 3* - 72 grade; #141 ATH
Rivals rating: 2* - 5.4rr; unranked WR

247sports Composite: 3* / 0.8194 rating / #147 ATH / #1887 overall

Reported Offers: COLORADO, Air Force, Army, CSU, Fresno State, Nevada, Wyoming, FCS offers

Last edited:
I saw him return a kick, does he return punts too? His video keeps cutting out for me whether at home or work. Anyway, welcome Mr. Reed.

Nice! Welcome young man to Colorado and home of the Buffaloes.
Can't wait to see your speed on the field.

GO BUFFS !!

CB to UO. I really hope he signs with the Ducks and Coach Meat. It will be fun to see how he develops and if all the Buff anxiety over his departure was spot on or overdone.

CB to UO. I really hope he signs with the Ducks and Coach Meat. It will be fun to see how he develops and if all the Buff anxiety over his departure was spot on or overdone.
He's a legit P5 player who wasn't going to be able to win a starting job at CU this year. He wasn't there in the spring and significant talent hasn't even arrived. I would have loved for him to return for competition and depth, but I don't think losing him changes our prospects for 2023.

So, we are stronger at CB than the quacks. That is an improvement before a game has been played in the CP era. I honestly cannot remember how long it has been since we had a position where CU was stronger than it's opponent at that position. Maybe LB with Nate Landman and Carson Wells, and the WR core with LaViska.

Back