What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

'21 CA PF Obinna Anyanwu (Signed to Cal)

WasianCU

Club Member
Club Member
247sports
ESPN
Rivals
hudl

EAaxf03U8AATKj2.png

Cathedral Catholic HS (San Diego, CA)

AAU: Dream Vision Next

Twitter: https://twitter.com/drbean14

Ht: 6'7"
Wt: 215

247s rating: 4* - 91 grade; #21 PF (#89 overall)
ESPN rating: 4* - 80 grade; #14 PF
Rivals rating: 4*; #16 PF (#76 overall)

247sports Composite: 4* / 0.9685 rating / #17 PF / #78 overall

Reported Offers: COLORADO, Arizona, Arizona State, Cal, Georgia Tech, Oklahoma, TCU, Texas, Tulane, UNLV, USC

Kids will be kids, but **** man...hope he recovers, and I wonder how this affects his recruiting.

The kid seems like a pretty quiet kid with a decent head on his shoulders, so I hope Tad and crew like him enough to overlook this and keep after him. Who knows though...

Has anyone heard the status of this kid and where he’s at physically. I don’t know if CU is still recruiting him, but with one slot open I’d love to be able to pick up a kid with his talent. In theory he could even sit for a year and redshirt if needed.

Has anyone heard the status of this kid and where he’s at physically. I don’t know if CU is still recruiting him, but with one slot open I’d love to be able to pick up a kid with his talent. In theory he could even sit for a year and redshirt if needed.

I'm right there with you - if we were to land this kid, I'd be most excited about him after Lovering. I check his twitter every now and then, and he rarely posts anything (only a congrats to a friend's commitment and thanking Loyola for a scholly offer). I also can't find anything new online. I would hope his DUI is a one-time mistake that many of us unfortunately have committed. He seems like a good kid with a religious background, and while there are many hypocritical religious people in the world, I would like to think this background would help him get a handle on his partying, or at least steer him from going off the deep end. His recruitment seems to be radio silent though at the moment and has been for months now (I do not subscribe to premium sites, so others may know more). As far as I know, he was expected to fully recover from the crash injuries, with a collapsed lung being the most severe injury.

For what it's worth, Cal.

I'm glad he got a scholarship after the accident. Hope he succeeds outside of playing CU.

Back