What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

'21 CA SG Jahmai Mashack (Verbal to Tennessee)

WasianCU

Club Member
Club Member
247sports
ESPN
Rivals
hudl

LEFcxo4Z_400x400.jpg

Etiwanda HS (Rancho Cucamonga, CA)

AAU: Prodigy Athletic

Twitter: https://twitter.com/JahmaiM

Ht: 6'4"
Wt: 180

247s rating: 4* - 92 grade; #16 SG (#79 overall)
ESPN rating:
Rivals rating: 4*; #14 SG (#49 overall)

247sports Composite: 4* / 0.9695 rating / #15 SG / #74 overall

Reported Offers: COLORADO, Arizona, Cal Poly, Liberty, Louisville, Loyola Marymount, Oklahoma, Pepperdine, UC Santa Barbara, Texas, Utah

Last edited:
Arkansas just offered, and he had some nice things to say about them. I think this kid has nice things to say about all programs though. He just seems like a good kid. He said in the Rivals article that his parents taught him to be a team first guy, and he also mentioned again his pride in his defense. TN offered as well, and someone at Rivals thinks he's headed there. The article about the AK offer also mentions CU as one of the schools keeping in touch with him, so we're still hard after him.

Sounds like a wide open recruitment. I really would like this kid. He doesnt' jump off the screen to me, but he seems like a solid player. If we can get a plus athlete (not Bey hops or anything) that is willing to be a team player and grind on D - hell yes.

I wonder what our chances are here?

As Sewall said, tea leaves seem to be TN. This is from the few predictions made, and I believe he has family in TN. His quotes are very complimentary of all coaches and programs, so those may be hard to gauge. Would love to be wrong and him commit to the right team, but...Im not expecting it.

So for what it's worth...the kid committed. Tennessee it is... ...

Seems like a good kid; he did have the CU logo when his video was showing the schools he was interested in.

Back