What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

'21 CO ATH Kaden Dudley (Signed to Boise State)

(free)
"They offered me as an athlete, recruited me as an athlete, and I am ranked as an athlete, so I can definitely play on either side of the ball," Dudley said. "Coach Tucker, with his pedigree of putting defensive backs in the NFL, likes me on the defensive side of the ball. Ultimately, I think I am going to end up playing safety. But if they need me at receiver, I'd be happy to fill that role."

Pair Dudley up with another S in this class (Kid out of Skyline TX) and I am feeling pretty good about the S position in the future.

Three-star WR Kaden Dudley, (Colorado commit)

No pass-catcher was more consistent in getting open than Dudley, who seemed to cruise past defensive backs with ease. He changes directions remarkably well, getting in and out of his breaks seamlessly, and was a constant deep threat in solo matchups. Dudley made a number of acrobatic grabs over the top and was a major nuisance on underneath routes, too.

I think sometimes people make too much out of the early offer list, I have a feeling that Dudley is going to end up with several more P5 offers before this year is done.

Well are people happy that Cal is looking at him now?
He's been looked at by many programs over the last few years and CU and Washington State are the only ones to have offered at this point. He seemingly runs and moves pretty well, but size is a major question mark. Chev sticking around probably helps, but we'll see if Dorrell is going to honor his verbal or not.

He's been looked at by many programs over the last few years and CU and Washington State are the only ones to have offered at this point. He seemingly runs and moves pretty well, but size is a major question mark. Chev sticking around probably helps, but we'll see if Dorrell is going to honor his verbal or not.

Safety didn't make sense to me. He looks like a WR, especially a slot.

He jumped the gun and announced early. Dudley is no longer committed to the Buffs. One of those where I think he felt weird staying committed when he's not sure about the coaching staff and has been getting other looks. Here is my story:

He jumped the gun and announced early. Dudley is no longer committed to the Buffs. One of those where I think he felt weird staying committed when he's not sure about the coaching staff and has been getting other looks. Here is my story:

Kid made a smart decision at this point in time.

Well, that would be the first time he ever did anything too fast.

He sure did. By "he" I am referring to Chev. I think the 40 numbers hit the radar.

Dudley picked up an offer from Boise State today. Also 247 put his numbers in wrong. He actually ran a 4.78 forty and his 247 profile has recently been updated.

I was coming here to post his BSU offer. Was also wondering about his 40 and reported 100 meter times. Every time posted has been little league slow. Do you know when he ran his 4.78? That's still not very good, but if it was like a year ago, there's reason to believe it has improved.

Back