What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

'21 CO QB Jake Rubley (Signed to Kansas State)

giphy.gif

Some new energy behind LSU getting a commit soon from 5-start dual threat QB Caleb Williams soon. He happens to be the #1 rated DT QB in the 2021 class as of right now.

Which statement? That Rubley doesn’t dominate enough in high school so CU shouldn’t take him? Or that Rubley is listed as a Pro style QB so CU shouldn’t take him?
Those are just my personal opinions as it pertains to style and him being a CO prep player, a sentiment I remember you actually sharing with me last year with Ty Evans. I wonder what has changed?

The statement I was referring to was that I don’t believe he has a commitable offer to LSU at the moment. Something you took exception with.

I prefer dual threat, all things being equal. But I also see a lot of advantages to having a mix between pocket & dual in that QB group. As we've seen with tOSU in its national title year and with many other programs generally, 2 styles means that if a new guy comes in it changes the offensive scheme and totally screws with the defensive game plan -- it also makes it easier and more logical to play more than 1 QB in a game.

Those are just my personal opinions as it pertains to style and him being a CO prep player, a sentiment I remember you actually sharing with me last year with Ty Evans. I wonder what has changed?

The statement I was referring to was that I don’t believe he has a commitable offer to LSU at the moment. Something you took exception with.
He hated everything about the old staff and loves everything about the new staff

Sucks that we can’t keep the best Colorado kids ever. Especially to Kansas State.

Back