What's new
  • In addition to the game day thread we will also have live chat during the Buffs UCLA game. Consider it the 2020 version of a tailgate. This is normally a club member only feature but will be open to all registered users this weekend.

'21 CO SDE Arden Walker

WasianCU

Club Member
247sports
ESPN
Rivals
hudl

Cherry Creek HS (Greenwood Village, CO)

Twitter: https://twitter.com/walker_arden
Instagram:

Ht: 6'4"
Wt: 250
40:

247s rating: 3* - 83 grade; #72 SDE
ESPN rating: 3*; unranked DT
Rivals rating: 3* - 5.6rr; #38 SDE

247sports Composite: 3* / 0.8427 rating / #54 SDE / #887 overall

Reported Offers: COLORADO, Boise State, Boston College, Colorado State, Iowa, Iowa State, Kansas, Kansas State, Michigan, Michigan State, Missouri, Texas, UCLA, UNLV, Washington State, Wisconsin, FCS offer

Last edited:

__IowaBUFF__

Iowa builds good DL every single year. Coming from an Iowan though, I cannot imagine anybody leaving Colorado to play in the state I live in. Driving home from the ****braska game last month was about as hard as it gets.

The Ogre

Iowa builds good DL every single year. Coming from an Iowan though, I cannot imagine anybody leaving Colorado to play in the state I live in. Driving home from the ****braska game last month was about as hard as it gets.
The upside is that you were leaving ****braska.

SewallBeach

Not Built Like an Action Figure
Club Member

DE Arden Walker, Englewood (Colo.) Cherry Creek

A part of a strong contingent of Colorado-based attendees, Walker made his presence felt during the spirited one-on-one session. An agile defensive end with an intriguing frame, the 6-foot-4, 245-pound prospect looked comfortable with his hand on the ground and kept forward momentum through contact to gain ground. He has double-digit offers, including Colorado, Iowa and Wisconsin.