What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

'21 GA WDE Khristian Zachary (Signed to Liberty)

Michalowski has no juice. I don't understand all the unfounded recruiting praise that most on this board dump out.
Michalowski landed our 3rd highest recruit in the class, had us in the final two for Orr, the final 3 (4?) for Zachary, and has put us in good position for Arden Walker. Not to mention being a big part of landing Jason Harris last class.

Michalowski landed our 3rd highest recruit in the class, had us in the final two for Orr, the final 3 (4?) for Zachary, and has put us in good position for Arden Walker. Not to mention being a big part of landing Jason Harris last class.

Tallest midget is what I am seeing. Ok, not fair but this staff is not recruiting well. Mickalowski is definitely an anomoly on the staff.

Being in the final 2-3 for multiple recruits and losing out tells me more about our HC closing abilities than Michalowski.

Tallest midget is what I am seeing. Ok, not fair but this staff is not recruiting well. Mickalowski is definitely an anomoly on the staff.
Being in the final 2-3 for multiple recruits and losing out tells me more about our HC closing abilities than Michalowski.
Yes, all I'm talking about is coach Mike. However, when Adam submits a CB for a recruit it's damn near a lock, so I don't fault anyone on staff for losing Zachary. Sounds like it was likely a done deal and then Hugh Freeze comes out of nowhere and plays the religious card to a highly religious family and convinces them to send their son to a school where Freeze in unlikely to be in 2021. We'll see if this decision sticks.

With all the videos he made and drawn out theatrics, I'm not sure this guy would have been a good fit at CU. This guy is cocky and most recruits are, but he's not a normal cocky. Dude says he had a vision that Liberty wins the natty, you gotta be delirious to believe that.

Betting everyone backed off this kid due to something that isn't public, or maybe he just made everything up about being recruited by the big programs.

Betting everyone backed off this kid due to something that isn't public, or maybe he just made everything up about being recruited by the big programs.
Pretty sure someone on the 247 board said Bama and Tennessee stopped recruiting him, which is why we thought CU was the choice...

Freeze is the coach at Liberty. Sounds about right.
View attachment 40278
Looks like Liberty is going absolutely full on Bailer for their athletics program.

Hire an ex-bailer AD, hire a known cheater as FB HC, what else do we see coming on from them.

Probably already have a data base of every potential transfer in the country with a sexually related incident at their current school.

Yes, all I'm talking about is coach Mike. However, when Adam submits a CB for a recruit it's damn near a lock, so I don't fault anyone on staff for losing Zachary. Sounds like it was likely a done deal and then Hugh Freeze comes out of nowhere and plays the religious card to a highly religious family and convinces them to send their son to a school where Freeze in unlikely to be in 2021. We'll see if this decision sticks.
He said his decision would shock the world and he said that way before Adam did his final interview and made the predicition. I think he has been a Liberty commit for a while.

He said his decision would shock the world and he said that way before Adam did his final interview and made the predicition. I think he has been a Liberty commit for a while.
It’s just odd though that Adam felt so confident after his conversation though

With all the videos he made and drawn out theatrics, I'm not sure this guy would have been a good fit at CU. This guy is cocky and most recruits are, but he's not a normal cocky. Dude says he had a vision that Liberty wins the natty, you gotta be delirious to believe that.
Liberty could go undefeated for 5 straight years and would still not be in the playoff. Delirious might be too kind in this instance.

Back