What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

'21 JC S Trustin Oliver (SIGNED to COLORADO)

Buffnik

Real name isn't Nik
Club Member
Junta Member
247sports
ESPN
Rivals
hudl

9548435_4e401688d88c45c985c6580499387534.jpg

Iowa Western CC (Council Bluffs, IA) / Legend HS (Parker, CO)

Twitter: https://twitter.com/trustinoliver

Ht: 6'3"
Wt: 205
40:

247s rating: 3* - 84 grade; #1 JC S (#38 overall JC)
ESPN rating: unrated S
Rivals rating: 3* - 5.6rr; unranked S

247s Composite: 3* / 0.8506 rating / #1 JC S / #34 overall JC

------------------------------------------------------------------

247s rating (HS): 3*- 84 grade; #110 ATH
ESPN rating (HS): 3*- 72 grade; #152 ATH
Rivals rating (HS): 3*- 5.5rr; unranked ATH

247s Composite (HS): 3* / 0.8368 / #115 ATH / #1449 overall

Reported Offers (HS): COLORADO, BYU, CSU, Utah

Last edited by a moderator:
Chev and Hagan recruiting for CU.

Oliver works out in the McChesney Dungeon, which has bee a good pipeline for CU.

Last summer, versatile athlete Trustin Oliver moved from Bellflower, Calif., to Parker, Colo., where he enrolled at Legend High School for his junior year. He led the Titans in catches and receiving yards, and finished second on the team in all-purpose yards in 2017.

"Now I am totally used to playing receiver and I can move forward and work on (the nuances) of the position: my route running, proper hand placement when the ball comes, knowing how to separate from the defensive back, things like that."

Read more: https://247sports.com/college/color...Oliver-Has-Early-Scholarship-Offers-113005347

Chev and Hagan recruiting for CU.

Oliver works out in the McChesney Dungeon, which has bee a good pipeline for CU.

Last summer, versatile athlete Trustin Oliver moved from Bellflower, Calif., to Parker, Colo., where he enrolled at Legend High School for his junior year. He led the Titans in catches and receiving yards, and finished second on the team in all-purpose yards in 2017.

"Now I am totally used to playing receiver and I can move forward and work on (the nuances) of the position: my route running, proper hand placement when the ball comes, knowing how to separate from the defensive back, things like that."

Read more: https://247sports.com/college/color...Oliver-Has-Early-Scholarship-Offers-113005347
Sadly, I am not a VIP. But my wife still loves me.

Just from the short quote, this kid appears to be really well spoken. I’d put my trust in Trustin.

I think there's a good chance we'll get a commit here and be very happy about it. Probably a DB in college, Oliver impressed a lot of folks on the 7on7 circuit and is probably a top 5 recruit for in-state this year. Not sure if it was getting his clearinghouse transcript in order or something else, but he was set to be one of the most recruited CO preps for 2019 and then sort of fell off the radar. I'd kind of forgotten about him (and figured that maybe I'd just been wrong about him), but it looks like things are breaking in a good way now.

Great pickup. Seems like academics was an issue up to the last minute, but he took care of business. Woot!

If he ends up at safety he helps at a position of need, if he ends up at WR nice to have guys who can physically dominate.

Key thing here is that you can teach a guy skills, you can't teach big and fast and athletic. Glad to see us bringing in guys who won't get pushed around.

Welcome to the Black and Gold!!!
This helps show in state guys that Coach Tucker is here to win with whomever can make it happen. Early or Late, it does not matter, bring it.

Back