What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

'21 JC S Trustin Oliver (SIGNED to COLORADO)

If he can't qualify out of high school, how can he be expected to graduate from a 2-year program in one year?
That's a year and a half, plus summer sessions. He's there full time. Of he's serious about school, which he wasn't in early HS in Watts, it can absolutely be done. And it's done often, and becoming the standard actually.

3 to play 2 I believe. Was originally a 2019 recruit
Depends on if he plays this year or not. With JUCO moving the season to the spring, it sounds like he would enroll in January. If that doesn't happen, I'd doubt he would play in the spring and just take his red shirt this year. Either way, he is more than likely coming in as a 3 year guy.

Oliver is pretty unknown as far as recruits go. He certainly has the measurables, and could be a steal, but his academic record almost certainly contributed to turning away potential suitors. Lots of mystery on what he is capable of, if he's achieved the level of maturity that will be required.

He was an absolute stud in high school. Not sure what he’s been doing since then but there weren’t 5 kids in Colorado in his class who were better football players. Taller, faster Kaden Dudley.

Some guys just take a little longer to mature and figure it out.

With his level of talent lets hope that he is one of those and is able to come to CU, be a significant contributor, and take advantage of the opportunity to get a valuable education.

This kid really hasn't had a chance to features his skillset, so could be a real diamond.

But I can't help adding that I read the Ralphie Report that is currently on the A.B. home page and WTF:
Yeah, two of those players transferred and one doesn't play the position any more. 🤦‍♂️

Back