What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

'21 LA CG Javon Ruffin (SIGNED to COLORADO)

Just double checked to see how Michael Ruffin and Samaki Walker's careers overlapped.

They were both on the 2004-05 Washington Wizards team when Jabari and Javon would have been babies.

I wonder how well they know each other and if Jabari and Javon knew each other when they were kids.

He looks really good in his highlight tapes..but who doesnt. But there is a lot to like there..good athleticism and physicality, shooting with range, drives with strong finishes. I hope he can defend. His Dad who has trained him since 3rd grade is 6'8", it'd be awesome if Javon grew a few more inches.

He's very methodical and in control from what I've seen it's very Derrick White esque in that sense. Has that sneaky athleticism as well that Dwhite had. Love his game. Thinks he's going to be a stud. Also he's already very built as a senior. Should help with his transition that he doesn't need the weight room as much as most freshman. Think he could play early and often.

Well, we only got 4 recruits and was worried about any trademark issues, no disrespect to Jackson
You were worried about trademark issues, so you went with “Fab Four”? What, because nobody has ever used that term before?

Look at a guy like Javon and you can see that Tad not only is looking for talent but has a plan how to use it.

This looks like a guy who will be able fill multiple roles on a winning P5 team.

Back