What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

'21 TNFR G Mason Faulkner (SIGNED to COLORADO)

WasianCU

Club Member
Club Member
247sports
ESPN
Rivals
hudl
WCU Profile

EBKtUOjXYAEKm2W.png

Western Carolina University (Cullowhee, NC) / Northern Kentucky University (Highland Heights, KY) / Caverna HS (Horse Cave, KY)

AAU:

Twitter:

Ht: 6'1"
Wt: 190

247s rating:
ESPN rating:
Rivals rating:

247sports Composite:

Reported Offers:

This is awesome. His highlight video posted above shows his ability to get to the basket. He looks like a player that can get us a bucket when we are struggling/in a scoring drought/at the end of the shot clock or game. That is such a nice thing to have.

This being his sixth year will bring a lot of experience to the PG position and the team since we will be much younger next year. I wish there were highlights of him creating for others. Maybe @Goose can shed some light via KenPom for us on that front.

Overall, I feel much better about next year than I did when I woke up this morning.

This is awesome. His highlight video posted above shows his ability to get to the basket. He looks like a player that can get us a bucket when we are struggling/in a scoring drought/at the end of the shot clock or game. That is such a nice thing to have.

This being his sixth year will bring a lot of experience to the PG position and the team since we will be much younger next year. I wish there were highlights of him creating for others. Maybe @Goose can shed some light via KenPom for us on that front.

Overall, I feel much better about next year than I did when I woke up this morning.

Couldn't agree more re: a bucket getter – Kin did everything he could in that area but his size was limiting at times

Based on surface-level stats, assists are the biggest area of improvement that we'll hope to see from Mason while he's in the black and gold

Ill try to get more info next week but my initial KenPom was “high usage, decent efficiency, impressive turnovers”. Basically what you’d expect from a badass on a team with guys who aren’t as good.

Watching the film, I really like how he uses body control angles and length to finish in the paint. Sometimes looks like he's in slo-mo and barely elevating since he's going out instead of up. That's the way we saw Alec, Spencer & Derrick do it - so don't make the mistake of thinking what he does isn't being a seriously plus athlete who can elevate. He's not as tall as those guys, but he seems very long for his height. I'm excited.

Trying not to venture into hyperbole here but his game has got some Dame to it. Aggressive slasher, who can shake a defender and pull up to nail a J, I am super stoked about Mason.

Back