What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

'21 VA PG Angelo Brizzi (Verbal to Villanova)

WasianCU

Club Member
Club Member
247sports
ESPN
Rivals
hudl

70630e3105ee106bad8b6ae5445b900d.jpeg

Highland HS (Warrenton, VA)

AAU: Team Curry

Twitter: https://twitter.com/abriz14
Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/abriz14

Ht: 6'3"
Wt: 170

247s rating: 3* - 89 grade; #19 PG
ESPN rating:
Rivals rating: 4*; #21 PG (#114 overall)

247sports Composite: 3* / 0.9343 rating / #19 PG / #116 overall

Reported Offers: COLORADO, Arizona, Brown, Bucknell, Cal, Columbia, Dartmouth, Drexel, Fairfield, George Washington, Howard, Iona, Iowa, La Salle, Loyola (MD), Marquette, Maryland, Navy, Northwestern, Old Dominion, Pepperdine, South Carolina, Villanova, Virginia, Virginia Tech, Wake Forest, West Virginia, William & Mary, Yale

Last edited:
Really fun and insightful kid to talk to. I think he's about to blow up on the recruiting scene and have offers from just about every Big East and ACC school. His tape is really impressive. CU might have an advantage when it comes to Brizzi's major. He told me he wants to do something environmental but isn't sure of what exactly. Right up CU's alley.

My favorite quote in your piece ""It's super important," said on how much he has been prioritizing academics. "I think the list speaks for that. I think they're all, Arizona may be questionable, but they're all pretty good academic schools." love the Zona slight in there, that alone makes me think it's a good fit.

I realize it's a highlight tape but I didn't see any weaknesses. Height, good handle, athletic, uses both hands, quick release with long deep range, adept driver. Maybe just get stronger. Glad we are in the hunt for some top level players.

My favorite quote in your piece ""It's super important," said on how much he has been prioritizing academics. "I think the list speaks for that. I think they're all, Arizona may be questionable, but they're all pretty good academic schools." love the Zona slight in there, that alone makes me think it's a good fit.
Actually, Arizona is a pretty well respected school (ASU is also a lot better than some give credit, depending on the major).
He's interested in Environmental stuff, CU is a leader. Arizona has a good program as well

Boulder is a great college town.
Tucson is not so much, but it's better than some.

Here’s a thought: Jay Wright takes the NBA job at Philly and Brizzi takes the first flight to Boulder. One can dream...

Back