What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

'22 AL WDE Justice Finkley (Signed to Texas)

Who do we have on the staff who can close this deal? Critical recruit at a position of need.
This has been the question all along with this staff.

Who do we have that is willing to hustle to establish relationships with the players we need and who do we have that closes, that brings the prospect to make that decision in our favor.

Who do we have on the staff who can close this deal? Critical recruit at a position of need.
charlie sheen film GIF

That dude looks bigger than 240 to me, I wonder if those measurements are still the same. Doesn't matter, I'd love to have him on board. Fingers crossed.

It’d be really nice they if he is committing here to do it soon and maybe establish some cred and get the mo going.

If you squint really hard and look at it just right, you can probably make the argument that the road to the NFL is shorter at a place like Colorado, where there’s a lot of early playing time available. You’ll still be playing solid competition but won’t have to wait two years to see the field.

Ok, that may be a stretch, but I’m obviously hoping we can convince him to come here.

If you squint really hard and look at it just right, you can probably make the argument that the road to the NFL is shorter at a place like Colorado, where there’s a lot of early playing time available. You’ll still be playing solid competition but won’t have to wait two years to see the field.

Ok, that may be a stretch, but I’m obviously hoping we can convince him to come here.
We need the new commissioner to get better TV exposure and these recruits will be better motivated to commit if they know they will get playing time as well as better exposure.

Last edited:
We need the new commissioner to get better TV exposure and these recruits will be better motivated to commit if they know they will get playing time as well as better exposure.
Excessive exposure can also get you banned from campus

So with Texas looking to be on the brink of moving the SEC, this could be positive or negative for us. Hopefully it comes down to CU vs the SEC team he sees as a better

Back