What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

'22 AL WDE Justice Finkley (Signed to Texas)

WasianCU

Club Member
Club Member
247sports
ESPN
Rivals
hudl

E3yXjtuWEAMXah7

Hewitt-Trussville HS (Trussville, AL)

Twitter: https://twitter.com/JusticeFinkley
Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/justicefinkley/

Ht: 6'2"
Wt: 240
40:

247s rating: 4* - 92 grade; #6 SDE (#106 overall)
ESPN rating: 4* - 83 grade; #20 DE (#141 overall)
Rivals rating: 4* - 5.8rr; #8 DT (#151 overall)

247sports Composite: 4* / 0.9502 rating / #7 SDE / #118 overall

Reported Offers: COLORADO, Alabama, Arkansas, Auburn, Boston College, Florida, Florida State, Georgia, Georgia Tech, Indiana, Kentucky, LSU, Louisville, Maryland, Michigan, Ole Miss, Miss State, Nebraska, Penn State, South Carolina, Stanford, Tennessee, Texas A&M, Toledo, UAB, West Virginia, FCS offers

Last edited:
What's the family story? Obviously a nice connection to CU from back in the glory days

Apparently just that his father was a big fan back in the day and would show his son footage of Alfred Williams and Kanavis McGhee. Apparently they were big enough fans that they would travel out to Boulder for games. That's all I see so far - both of his parents have Doctorate degrees, so I would assume that his academics will be on point.

i live in Pinson Valley Alabama which is a rock throw to Trussville Alabama where this young man goes to school Seen him in person he is an absolute beast, HE IS A MUST GET
My wife is from Gadsden, I have spent a lot of time in that area. Also I worked on the Publix in Trussville - I can't remember the name though, Deereridge or something to that effect.

My wife is from Gadsden, I have spent a lot of time in that area. Also I worked on the Publix in Trussville - I can't remember the name though, Deereridge or something to that ef
My wife is from Gadsden, I have spent a lot of time in that area. Also I worked on the Publix in Trussville - I can't remember the name though, Deereridge or something to that effect.
Deerfoot

Back