What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

'22 CO OT Travis Gray (SIGNED to COLORADO)

Welcome aboard, Mr Gray.

Keller, from the DP, did a column about CU not recruiting the top in-state linemen, other than Gray. Can't copy it. Much is Matt M. so there is ego involved.

"The top in-state high school blockers are expected to sign this week with Ohio State, Michigan, Michigan State, Stanford and Kansas State. Only one has committed to the Buffs or Rams."

“There’s sooooo much talent here,” the former Broncos offensive lineman and current blocking sensei, said Tuesday. “It hurts my feelings, there’s so much talent. And they’re not recruiting them.”

Welcome aboard, Mr Gray.

Keller, from the DP, did a column about CU not recruiting the top in-state linemen, other than Gray. Can't copy it. Much is Matt M. so there is ego involved.

"The top in-state high school blockers are expected to sign this week with Ohio State, Michigan, Michigan State, Stanford and Kansas State. Only one has committed to the Buffs or Rams."

“There’s sooooo much talent here,” the former Broncos offensive lineman and current blocking sensei, said Tuesday. “It hurts my feelings, there’s so much talent. And they’re not recruiting them.”
There needs to be a thread dedicated to McChesney's idiocy.

Welcome aboard, Mr Gray.

I would have to reluctantly admit McC is right about the fact that KD & Co. do an atrocious job of recruting in-state players. I'm sure it's equally as bad out of state, but the horror stories I've heard in the last 2 years make McC right in this case.

I would have to reluctantly admit McC is right about the fact that KD & Co. do an atrocious job of recruting in-state players. I'm sure it's equally as bad out of state, but the horror stories I've heard in the last 2 years make McC right in this case.
McChesney has been generally supportive of the current staff.

McChesney has been generally supportive of the current staff.
McChesney will gargle the balls of any coach, so long as it gets him pics to post on social media and, oh yeah, maybe gets one of his guys in the door somewhere. I guess that's... dedication?

I don’t find it unreasonable for CU to take 2 of the top5 OL recruits in the state every year. I also don’t have any illusions now that the TOP OL athlete would choose Ohio State or Michigan versus CU.

Back