What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

'22 JC CG J'Vonne Hadley (SIGNED to COLORADO)

WasianCU

Club Member
Club Member
247sports
ESPN
Rivals
hudl
Indian Hills CC Bio

9623172.jpg

Indian Hills CC (Ottumwa, IA) / Northeastern University (Boston, MA) / Cretin Derham Hall HS (Saint Paul, MN)

AAU:

Eligibility: 4 years to play 3

Twitter: https://twitter.com/jvonnehadley
Instagram:

Ht: 6'6"
Wt: 215

247s rating: unrated CG
ESPN rating:
Rivals rating:

247sports Composite: unrated

Reported Offers: COLORADO

Pretty interesting piece. Seems like a late bloomer who really came into his own as his juco season went on. If anyone who knows something about basketball wants to chime in that would be sweet.

Looks like the combination of skills and size that Tad likes.

Is he on scholly or a walk-on?

A big guard or small forward? Nique Clifford vibes? I think we will need more size to replace Jabari with the open scholarship. Ideally a 1 year guy so we can get Fall and/or Diop next year.

But is he left handed?
In his highlights, I did see some strong finishes with his left. So that counts a little bit. 😉

My take on his game is that he's long, athletic and solidly built (strong enough to finish through contact). Looks like he does a bit of everything and will be a net positive across the stat sheet. Offensive game looks efficient with some above the rim ability.

I think that he's going to mesh well with Luke and Nique. We'll be a hard team to game plan with how balanced and unselfish this group will be. Maybe my biggest concern at this point is that I don't know who we can pencil in for 15 points every game & as the "go to" guy in crunch time.

In his highlights, I did see some strong finishes with his left. So that counts a little bit. 😉

My take on his game is that he's long, athletic and solidly built (strong enough to finish through contact). Looks like he does a bit of everything and will be a net positive across the stat sheet. Offensive game looks efficient with some above the rim ability.

I think that he's going to mesh well with Luke and Nique. We'll be a hard team to game plan with how balanced and unselfish this group will be. Maybe my biggest concern at this point is that I don't know who we can pencil in for 15 points every game & as the "go to" guy in crunch time.
Gotta be KJ.

Hard to ask that of a guy in his first college season. Would be huge if he got there by the end of the season.

I'm thinking in terms of JW's frosh season with him. Or maybe hoping is a better word.

The weird thing with this is I was way may concerned going into last season with the loss of Kin. It became Battey as the go to guy in crunch time(even though it was slightly an awkward fit) and Jabari as the 15 a night guy and we still won 21 games. I'm more confident going into this season because you love your crunch time player to be a guard and KJ has that potential coupled with Tad's notorious Fresh-Soph coached leaps.

Back