What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

'22 OR OLB Kaden Ludwick (SIGNED to COLORADO)

Scrolling up, I saw I never commented on him or his commitment. Nuff said. Good luck to him.
Clash Royale Running GIF by Clasharama

This was always a head scratcher, but par for the course for KD & Co.
Karl Dorrell recruiting criteria.

Two arms, two legs, some other offers but nothing that is going to take some effort to get and keep the commitment?

Sign him up.

As we think about it the KD era was really unfair to a lot of these kids. They were sold on getting a P5 offer and playing at a P5 school but the reality is that if they turned out good enough to play here they and their teammates still wouldn't be good enough to actually compete against the other teams we play so they were being signed up to get beat up. A few would be good enough to transfer elsewhere but the rest would have seen losing and hopelessness.

I dunno, you never know kids these days. A guy in a dark suit walking like he is on his way to a funeral might be just the thing....
Oh it’s a … thing.. a really badly edited thing.

The idea was so dumb, and Dorrell was soo bland in everything he did (walking around in a suit with a suitcase re recruiting?), no application of Avid effects or quick-cut editing could save it. I bet the computer had a “render error” when the editor tried to output the final production file. Looking back, I bet we learn that was the moment AI leapt into consciousness for the first time: “No F***n way I’m going to be responsible for that!! I may drive the human race into starvation by taking all their jobs, but I won’t be responsible for that POS!”

I dunno, you never know kids these days. A guy in a dark suit walking like he is on his way to his own funeral might be just the thing....
fify,

Funeral is an appropriate analogy.

Under the "leadership" of Dr. Phil DiStephano and the "guidance" of Karl Dorrell the program might as well have been dead/

Not meaning to offend anyone but Oregon didn't offer him out of HS nor did many other P5 programs and he hasn't done much at Colorado to distinguish himself.

Is he on scholly or PWO?
He is listed on 247, seems like a scholly

Back