What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

'22 TN CG Chandler Jackson (Verbal to Florida State)

WasianCU

Club Member
Club Member
247sports
ESPN
Rivals
hudl

9623172.jpg

Christian Brothers HS (Memphis, TN)

AAU: Team Thad

Twitter: https://twitter.com/chantheman2022
Instagram:

Ht: 6'4"
Wt: 200

247s rating: 4* - 94 grade; #10 CG (#54 overall)
ESPN rating:
Rivals rating: 4*; #28 PG (#110 overall)

247sports Composite: 4* / 0.9387 rating / #18 CG / #110 overall

Reported Offers: COLORADO, Alabama, Auburn, Creighton, Florida State, George Mason, Kansas, Loyola, Memphis, Ole Miss, Missouri, Ohio, Seton Hall, St. John's, TCU, Texas, Vanderbilt, Virginia Tec, Wake Forest, Xavier

I’m feeling a lot of faith that CU make’s Jackson’s top 10! See AllBuffs ‘22 recruiting for my predictions on his top 10.

Maybe I’m eternal optimist, but I’ve got to believe we sign Avery Brown at least. Brown AND Jackson will create deep, elite backcourt corps to rival any in nation!

Or any of Zach Keller, Jasen Green, & Chancellor White-still gives us 3rd year of Top 20 class. Though 2020 class was clearly under-rated. Jabari and Tristan should have been in top 150, & Luke will prove to be better than 400s. If Nique keeps up Rding, D, and passing he showed in Costa Rica, he’s my favorite for PAC-12 most improved player award.

Getting in early on both of Fall and Diop in ‘23 (as well as some other bigs), gives me confidence to go all-in on guards now.

Of course Nique may have to battle Keeshawn for most improved award!

The moment I knew the point position was in good hand last year was the second Arizona State game. ASU cut lead to under 30 in final minutes of blow-out. Kee came off court, and ‘Kin said “we need a three to beat them by 30.” All the other buffs looked at ‘Kin like he was crazy, but Kee was only 1 to smile. Both w/ killer instincts!

Of course Nique may have to battle Keeshawn for most improved award!

The moment I knew the point position was in good hand last year was the second Arizona State game. ASU cut lead to under 30 in final minutes of blow-out. Kee came off court, and ‘Kin said “we need a three to beat them by 30.” All the other buffs looked at ‘Kin like he was crazy, but Kee was only 1 to smile. Both w/ killer instincts!
Parks And Recreation Reaction GIF

Back