What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

'22 TNFR SG Ethan Wright (SIGNED to COLORADO)

WasianCU

Club Member
Club Member
247sports
ESPN
Rivals
hudl
Princeton Bio

9623172.jpg

Princeton University (Princeton, NJ) / Newton North HS (Newton, MA)

AAU:

Eligibility: Grad transfer - 1 year to play 1

Twitter: https://twitter.com/ewright3862
Instagram:

Ht: 6'4"
Wt: 190

247s rating: unrated SG
ESPN rating:
Rivals rating:

247sports Composite: unrated

Reported Offers:

Last edited:
Not sure how much eligibility remains but I've seen him listed as either 1 year or 2 years eligibility remaining based on the Covid rules.

So is he really 6'4"? Anyway nice reb avg of 6.9. Against Oregon St he had 10 reb, 24 points. And vs Minnesota he had 18 reb! and 14 points. Nice step back 3. Ivy league didn't play 20-21 season, so he completed Sr year but has played just 3.

Has a pure shot. Could be a liability on D though. Kid looks like he's moving in mud vs Ivy competition. Would take simply for the shooting % though.

agree on his shooting mechanics...has a nice high and quick release that looks pretty effortless an consistent

he didn't strike me as being too slow/unathletic, love the rebounding numbers for a SG

Not sure how much eligibility remains but I've seen him listed as either 1 year or 2 years eligibility remaining based on the Covid rules.
I've seen both as well. Jaelin Llewewlyn his classmate at Princeton who transferred to Clemson I've seen has two years so I'd assume it's the same for Ethan? With the Ivy not playing last year it's confusing but I'd assume they get their COVID year back like everyone else.

I've seen both as well. Jaelin Llewewlyn his classmate at Princeton who transferred to Clemson I've seen has two years so I'd assume it's the same for Ethan? With the Ivy not playing last year it's confusing but I'd assume they get their COVID year back like everyone else.

There has been a lot of talk here recently about how grad transfers get a scholarship for two years even if they only have one year of eligibility. If Ethan were to stick around to finish a master's degree who pays for the second year? Does that just come out of the AD budget for the year? Does the second year have to happen directly after the first year, or could he go play overseas and come back to finish up later?

Back