What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

'23 CA SF Brady Dunlap (Signed to Notre Dame)

WasianCU

Club Member
Club Member
247sports
ESPN
Rivals
hudl

9623172.jpg

Harvard Westlake (Studio City, CA)

AAU:

Twitter: https://twitter.com/11bradyd
Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/brady.dunlap

Ht: 6'7"
Wt: 180

247s rating: 3* - 89 grade; #27 PF (#130 overall)
ESPN rating: 4* - 83 grade; #19 SF (#82 overall)
Rivals rating: 3*; unranked SG

247sports Composite: 3* / 0.9256 rating / #32 PF / #148 overall

Reported Offers: Arkansas, Illinois, Kansas, Loyola Marymount, Minnesota, Nebraska, Notre Dame, Pepperdine, Providence, Rice, SDSU, USC, Washington, Wyoming, Xavier

I'm somewhat surprised that we're not pursuing. Makes me think that we're legit in on some major targets.

Genuinely think Knecht is a lock to come here, which would make pursuing another wing stupid. That second scholarship has to go to a big.
Agree. If we lock down a wing shooter from the portal, next move has to be some beef for paint defense and rebounding.

Agree. If we lock down a wing shooter from the portal, next move has to be some beef for paint defense and rebounding.
I would disagree. Knecht is a one year rental. Cody is a possible one and done, highly probable not more than 2 years. Hadley will be in his last year, TDS will be in his last year. Getting a 4 year commitment from a 4 star wing should be a priority. You make room for a player like this, get rid of one of the bench Guards if need be or Hadley (he will be buried on the bench behind TDS and Cody). I would take a Dunlap swap for Hadley both interim and long term.

I would disagree. Knecht is a one year rental. Cody is a possible one and done, highly probable not more than 2 years. Hadley will be in his last year, TDS will be in his last year. Getting a 4 year commitment from a 4 star wing should be a priority. You make room for a player like this, get rid of one of the bench Guards if need be or Hadley (he will be buried on the bench behind TDS and Cody). I would take a Dunlap swap for Hadley both interim and long term.

Tad is not a dick therefore he's not gonna just boot Hadley who is a very solid contributor / upperclassmen

In the current system, everyone is assumed to be a one-year rental until proven otherwise. Win now, worry about the rest later.

In the current system, everyone is assumed to be a one-year rental until proven otherwise. Win now, worry about the rest later.
I get the theory.

Although, I remember a southern OL coach who not to long ago shared that thought and said "we'll worry about signing Tackles next year".

You’re comparing apples to dipshits though. I think Tad & co are looking for immediate contributors. They know next year is a major one.
This x100000000000. And there will be 10 more Brady Dunlaps coming out of HS or in the portal next year.

Back