What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

'23 LA QB Arch Manning (Signed to Texas)

WasianCU

Club Member
Club Member
247sports
ESPN
Rivals
hudl

e461b96c-22d1-e911-80cd-fa7ca2e6058b_original.jpg

Isidore Newman HS (New Orleans, LA)

Twitter:
Instagram:

Ht: 6'0"
Wt: 160
40:

247s rating: 5* - 98 grade; #1 QB-P (#1 overall)
ESPN rating:
Rivals rating: 5* - 6.1rr; #1 QB-P (#1 overall)

247sports Composite: 5* / 1.000 rating / #1 QB / #1 overall

Reported Offers: Alabama, Boston College, Duke, Georgia, LSU, North Carolina, Ole Miss, Tennessee, Texas

Last edited:
I think I read somewhere that his recruitment is being kept very close to the vest. Makes sense with his family legacy and all. They’re doing their best to keep it from turning into a circus. To that end, I don’t think they’re even releasing the names of schools who have offered.

Are we even recruiting him? Didn’t see any contact or an offer.

He isn't "accepting" offers at this time.

“When it’s all said and done, he’s going to be the most highly recruited player out of the state of Louisiana,” says Mike Detillier, a longtime NFL draft analyst based in New Orleans. “It’s going to be a tsunami of recruiting like we’ve never seen.”

For now, though, there isn’t a ripple in sight. In an era of attention-seeking recruits and spotlight-craving parents, the Manning camp has gone dark. Coaches interested in extending a scholarship have been politely told not to bother. “We just say, ‘There’s no offer to give because there’s no offer to receive,’” says Stewart, 42, in his 14th year as Newman’s coach and a teammate of Cooper’s and Peyton’s in the 1990s.

Arch is not on social media, and he’s never done an interview. Except for a few benign comments, the usually accessible Mannings declined to speak about Arch for this story or to make him available. “They’re very private and protective of Arch,” says John Georges, a New Orleans businessman who owns the state’s two largest newspapers. “As much as they try to keep a lid on it, there’s a buzz. Certain people know how to raise thoroughbreds. The Mannings know how to raise athletes.”

I don’t see a CU offer listed for this kid. Who cares until they offer.
Not sure if you are serious. It has been publicly stated that he has no offers, because the Mannings (Arch, Cooper, and Archie) are not allowing or accepting any offers at this time. They can do this because they will pick where he goes. I think the process will be that they will visit a bunch of schools then tell which school to offer. I don't think this is going to be a normal recruitment.

Back