What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

'23 NE ATH Malachi Coleman (Signed to Nebraska)

Shame when parents overstep and don't allow their children to spread their wings and make their own life decision. I'm sure he will be fine, but he could have been stellar. I can see him in the portal in 2024

Fifty Shades Of Grey Doormat GIF by The Weeknd

Shame when parents overstep and don't allow their children to spread their wings and make their own life decision.

That is why they are called "parents" and "children". If parents let their children go without guidance the world would be ****ed.

Gotta like that we came really close to landing this kid. Remember, the transfer portal will open up again in another year or so. Kids transfer out of Nebraska all the time. For some weird reason, they don’t seem to like it there after spending time in Lincoln.
Close only counts in horseshoes and hand grenades...not like he's a kid from Texas either, used to Lincoln already

Was an uphill battle with the family and bag. He will be good and hope he regrets his choice but best of luck. See ya on the field next fall

Good luck …. Scratch that …. he got paid! That’s pretty damned lucky! I’m happy for him and his family.

A Colorado kid leaves the state and it’s no big deal. But if a ‘braska kid, especially a top recruit, leaves, well, it’d not be well received, :LOL:

I’d also assume he grew up a ‘braska fan.

A Colorado kid leaves the state and it’s no big deal. But if a ‘braska kid, especially a top recruit, leaves, well, it’d not be well received, :LOL:

I’d also assume he grew up a ‘braska fan.
He was indoctrinated. Maybe if he’d been born in the late 70’s/early 80’s, he’d be a fan…Nebraska has been dog**** for his lifetime, as we all know. Someone with more bucks than brains threw that kid a couple bags to rep their local Case IH dealer?

He seems to be very immature getting involved in all this Twitter drama… wished him the best and moving on.
1671652170621.jpeg

He seems to be very immature getting involved in all this Twitter drama… wished him the best and moving on.
View attachment 57205
The kid had two different signing day ceremonies in two months, including one during the middle of the season to announce his first commitment to a Nebraska team that didn’t even have a head coach at the time. I think he just like the attention and process, which is why I view him as a pretty likely transfer portal candidate in the future.

I’m guessing that Coach Prime and staff are not too disappointed in him going to Nebraska. He’s into guys who are ready to play- less talk and more action on the field, producing results.
Amen to that. Not to mention I’m not sure I trust the judgement of someone who visits Lincoln and Boulder and decides he’d rather live in Nebraska 🤣

My guess is that he got a massive bag, good for him.

Back