What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

'23 NE C Bangot Dak (Signed to COLORADO)

WasianCU

Club Member
Club Member
247sports
ESPN
Rivals
On3
hudl

9623172.jpg

Sunrise Christian Academy (Wichita, KS) / Lincoln Southeast HS (Lincoln, NE)

AAU: Nebraska Supreme

Twitter: https://twitter.com/BangotDak
Instagram:

Ht: 6'10"
Wt: 180

247s rating: unrated PF
ESPN rating:
Rivals rating:
On3 rating: 3* - 87 grade; (still listed as class of '24) PF

247sports Composite:

Reported Offers: COLORADO

Last edited by a moderator:
Rather than doing a year at prep school and then joining a D1 in '24, Dak chose to join CU this fall and develop on campus during a redshirt year. Great move for Tad and our Buffs.

Adam's got a good article.

My oh my, I like this!! He's entering now, 2023? How did he slip through without an offer from anyone but us? What a steal!
Rather than doing a year at prep school and then joining a D1 in '24, Dak chose to join CU this fall and develop on campus during a redshirt year. Great move for Tad and our Buffs.

Ala Keeshawn a few years back, feel like it will be good for him to see Luke and Eddie’s motor and toughness.
Learn Tads D and system, etc

Like Diop, Dak has shown some actual perimeter skills, ball handling and shot creation, that Lampkin and Hurlburt don't have. I like the future of our roster. Lots of length and switchability.
In his tape he runs end to end like a deer and starts the break too, with very natural athleticism and a soft shot release. I get Tyler Bey vibes with even more potential due to handles.

Shocked his offensive output was so low though. For Nebraska high school basketball you’d think he’d get more than 10 a game. Bey had 17 a game in Vegas as a junior.

I assume he can join practice sometime soon as well as attend summer school? If his listed height and weight are correct one of goals of his redshirt season is to bulk up to so he can be competitive in the low post and rebounding.

In his tape he runs end to end like a deer and starts the break too, with very natural athleticism and a soft shot release. I get Tyler Bey vibes with even more potential due to handles.

Shocked his offensive output was so low though. For Nebraska high school basketball you’d think he’d get more than 10 a game. Bey had 17 a game in Vegas as a junior.
Keep in mind, Nebraska has no shot clock, and it looks like his team only averaged around 60 a night.

It makes a lot of sense now why Adam had to stay quiet on this one. Nice move by the staff to get ahead of his recruitment and bring him to campus this year.

Back