What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

‘23 PA OT Naquil Betrand (Signed to Texas A&M)

WasianCU

Club Member
Club Member
247sports
ESPN
Rivals
hudl

10961189.jpg

Northeast HS (Philadelphia, PA)

Twitter: https://twitter.com/NBETRAND1
Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/nbetrand5

Ht: 6'7”
Wt: 310
40:

247s rating: 3* - 84 grade; #109 OT
ESPN rating: 3* - 79 grade; #38 OT
Rivals rating: 3* - 5.6rr; unranked OT

247sports Composite: 3* / 0.8592 rating / #73 OT / #846 overall

Reported Offers: COLORADO, App St, Auburn, Bowling Green, Cincinnati, Coastal Carolina, Georgia, Georgia St, Kent St, Memphis, Penn St, Pittsburgh, Syracuse, Temple, Texas A&M, Tulsa, Washington, West Virginia, FCS offers

Last edited:
247sports
ESPN
Rivals
hudl

12855355_ed29c24e34fc45d48b138dfb84d14777.jpg

Northeast HS (Philadelphia, PA)

Twitter: https://twitter.com/NBETRAND1
Instagram:

Ht: 6'7”
Wt: 310
40:

247s rating: unrated OT
ESPN rating:
Rivals rating: unrated OT

247sports Composite: unrated

Reported Offers: COLORADO, App St, Bowling Green, Coastal Carolina, Georgia St, Temple, Tulsa, Washington, FCS offers
I'm changing the profile pic. We've got to go with him holding up the pancake syrup.

There is always hope. I hope he blossoms and works out to be a find. Since I’m no expert, have to wonder why the experts aren’t giving this guy any love or stars. Just wondering.

Welcome aboard! Little bit of a late bloomer but man oh man does he have some things you can work with!
He will still need some work in S&C to have the strength to play P5 players but at least we aren't hoping he can grow another couple inches and put on 40-50lbs just to be P5 size.

There is always hope. I hope he blossoms and works out to be a find. Since I’m no expert, have to wonder why the experts aren’t giving this guy any love or stars. Just wondering.
Just work on his game and body strength wise. Size, he already has. Could be good or not. We shall see.

If the Washington offer is legit I like it. Not as much P5 attention as I'd like but some quality G5 plus the UDub says he has potential.

👀
In the past five weeks, the 6-foot-7, 315-pound offensive tackle prospect from Philadelphia (Pa.) Northeast has added seven more scholarship offers, including three of the top programs in the SEC. Alabama, Cincinnati, Georgia, Pittsburgh, Syracuse, Texas A&M and West Virginia are also now after Betrand's services.

Back