What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

'23 TN ILB Arion Carter (Verbal to Tennessee)

WasianCU

Club Member
Club Member
247sports
ESPN
Rivals
hudl

12848036_21c4c279c2d74849b6e0fa2f7ee78713.jpg

Smyrna HS (Smyrna, TN)

Twitter: https://twitter.com/ArionCarter
Instagram:

Ht: 6'1"
Wt: 210
40:

247s rating: 4* - 90 grade; #24 LB
ESPN rating: 4* - 81 grade; #9 ILB (#282 overall)
Rivals rating: 4* - 5.9rr; #5 ILB (#107 overall)

247sports Composite: 4* / 0.9260 rating / #16 LB / #189 overall

Reported Offers: COLORADO, Alabama, Arkansas St, Army, Auburn, Cal, Florida, Florida St, Kentucky, Louisville, LSU, Memphis, Michigan, Michigan St, Miss St, Navy, NC State, Ohio St, Ole Miss, Oregon, Penn St, South Carolina, Tennessee, Texas A&M, Toledo, UAB, USC, Vanderbilt, Wake Forest, FCS offers

Wait. You mean we could have a linebacker that doesn't need sunshine pumping from all media in town about their play recognition and hard work (to hide the fact that they are extremely slow)?
Yep. But I want to make a point I've been harping on for years.

I respect the hell out of players like Jeff Smart, Rick Gamboa and Quinn Perry. All they did was work their asses off and play their hearts out. There were guys backing them up who were bigger and faster. Those guys didn't do what it took to take their jobs and the coaches failed to recruit over them. Buffalo heart and I love those guys. Fans had misdirected frustration and anger directed at them when they have been the guys who have represented the football character that needs to be our program culture.

Off my soapbox now. Just gonna say that I'm excited to see Coach Prime recruiting guys who are wired the same way and blessed with NFL measurables.

Yep. But I want to make a point I've been harping on for years.

I respect the hell out of players like Jeff Smart, Rick Gamboa and Quinn Perry. All they did was work their asses off and play their hearts out. There were guys backing them up who were bigger and faster. Those guys didn't do what it took to take their jobs and the coaches failed to recruit over them. Buffalo heart and I love those guys. Fans had misdirected frustration and anger directed at them when they have been the guys who have represented the football character that needs to be our program culture.

Off my soapbox now. Just gonna say that I'm excited to see Coach Prime recruiting guys who are wired the same way and blessed with NFL measurables.
Gotta admire the hard work they put in. Didn’t Jeff Smart play through a lot of injuries and really fight hard to get on the field?

When Prime was playing at FSU they won a lot of games with speed. Can see him focusing on that here.

Be kind of strange to watch a Buffs team that isn't slower at almost every position than our opponent.
Will be strange. Like rewinding time to when we didn't have that problem.

Yes, please!
He is a future NFL LB, but he could go in and get us a yard in the wildcat for sure
Please come and join something special, playing time available now

Robert Barnes is listed at 6'3" 230 on our roster and he is pretty damn quick.
This kid is smaller than Barnes (considerably if we take their official listings at face value).
Is he a safety?

Back