What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

'23 TNFR S Shilo Sanders (Committed to COLORADO)

How does the Slusher-effect affect this? You can’t possibly put Slusher behind Shilo can you?

We had to get 8 people in our house to afford it during school.

Buddy and I were splitting a 9x9 room in the basement with no closet, 6.5’ ceilings, a window generously labeled “egress”

$1200 each. House was over 11k/mo and was a ****hole. That building/zoning department has secured serious wealth for the landowners from the 60s and 70s

Last edited:
Not sure why all the whinging
You Sound Like Youre From London GIF

We had to get 8 people in our house to afford it during school.

Buddy and I were splitting a 9x9 room in the basement with no closet, 6.5’ ceilings, a window generously labeled “egress”

$1200 each. House was over 11k/mo and was a ****hole. That building/zoning department has secured serious wealth for the landowners from the 60s and 70s
Some decent deals to be had in the late 90s into the late 2000s when I bought my first place (and regret selling to this very day).

Some decent deals to be had in the late 90s into the late 2000s when I bought my first place (and regret selling to this very day).
Yeah I’m very jealous of the people who were around then. I’m in Fort Collins and have some long holds which should do really well, but not the same as those who were buying back then.

IRR on most property I see is just garbage and opportunity cost is too high to justify. I’d love to see some blood in the housing market soon

Yeah I’m very jealous of the people who were around then. I’m in Fort Collins and have some long holds which should do really well, but not the same as those who were buying back then.
A few buddies from CU come from well-off families. Their parents are living off of the rent they charge to college students today from those investments made 20+ years ago. I still regret selling my condo (lower level units selling for 2.5-3x what I paid in 2009). Rent is triple my old mortgage. 😢😢😢😢😢

No starting jobs are promised under Coach Prime. Everyone coming in knows he has to compete and that CP will get guys on the field if they've earned it, even if they don't start.

This might be the test case to see how Coach Prime handles nepotism. I suspect he will pass with flying colors which would be refreshing given the last two occurrences.

I think he will graduate from JSU this spring, and grad transfer in the fall.

I'm still hoping he somehow becomes a PWO so that we can keep an extra scholarship open for more weapons on offense.

Your signature bio makes sense
Its the equivalent of when Tom Brady took less money at New England and they could then spend more around him to make his team better. If Both Sanders kids took PWO (assuming that doesn't hinder any of their abilities to interact with the team) it would allow for 2 more scholarships for Coach Prime to help add depth or younger athletes to the team. Hope that helps make it easier for you to understand FLounder.

Its the equivalent of when Tom Brady took less money at New England and they could then spend more around him to make his team better. If Both Sanders kids took PWO (assuming that doesn't hinder any of their abilities to interact with the team) it would allow for 2 more scholarships for Coach Prime to help add depth or younger athletes to the team. Hope that helps make it easier for you to understand FLounder.
Shut up, fool

I'm still hoping he somehow becomes a PWO so that we can keep an extra scholarship open for more weapons on offense.
Your signature bio makes sense
Shut up, fool
I’m not agreeing or disagreeing, but think about it though - multi millionaire dad, university employ / in-state tuition. Shilo and Shadeur walkon to free up two more schollies…that’d a) be helpful and 2) be a pretty sweet look.
Im headed back to doing other things that make no sense.

I’m not agreeing or disagreeing, but think about it though - multi millionaire dad, university employ / in-state tuition. Shilo and Shadeur walkon to free up two more schollies…that’d a) be helpful and 2) be a pretty sweet look.
Just stop

I've said enough on it. If its legal, it should be done 100 percent of the time. There is zero downside.

Back