What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Signed to other '24 CA ATH Aaron Butler

WasianCU

Club Member
Club Member
247sports
ESPN
Rivals
On3
hudl

FRnpWwiX0AAhu5w

Calabasas HS (Calabasas, CA)

Twitter: https://twitter.com/Aaronbutlerrr
Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/offical_ab3/

Ht: 6'1"
Wt: 170
40:

247s rating: 4* - 93 grade; #5 ATH (#65 overall)
ESPN rating: 4* - 84 grade; #8 ATH (#80 overall)
Rivals rating: 4* - 5.8rr; #13 ATH (#173 overall)
On3 rating: 4* - 91 grade; #6 ATH (#199 overall)

247sports Composite: 4* / 0.9531 rating / #7 ATH / #95 overall

Reported Offers: COLORADO, Alabama, Arizona, Boston College, Cal, Georgia, Kentucky, LSU, Louisville, Michigan, Michigan St, Ole Miss, Notre Dame, Oklahoma, Oregon, Oregon St, Penn St, Pitt, TCU, Tennessee, Texas A&M, USC, Utah, Washington, FCS offers (including Jackson St)

Last edited:
I wanna see how fast his teammate #10 can run. Dude is literally doing a clown jog in the first highlight (kick off return), and damn near keeping up with Butler. :ROFLMAO:

Planning to commit on his birthday, July 22.

He said he thinks Alabama, Colorado, Georgia and Oregon will make his cut, but is still strongly considering many schools - and that includes adding visits to his schedule.

Currently, Butler intends to visit Alabama on March 3 with a tentative March 17-18 trip to Colorado in the works and others still being discussed.

The best DB combo is Chidobe and Ahkello who went pick Rd 2 60 and Rd 3 pick 66 along with T.Thompson at Rd 4 pick 111. They followed that up with I.Oliver at Rd 2 pick 58 the following year. This kids commits and I think you might see a chance of 2 or 3 1st round DB's in a 2 year stretch.

I don't mind Georgia getting their 2 DB's early and letting Coach Prime find his guys. I prefer that over battling Georgia up until signing day. Whoever the DB coach at Georgia is. He is doing a very good job. Those DB's and Safeties always look NFL ready.

I figured we were recruiting him at DB. Interesting it's at WR where we are loaded with youth and speed.

Interesting neither USC nor UCLA are on that list.
I wonder if leaving the PAC for the B1G in some ways reduces the appeal of the LA schools.

In the past kids who when there could not only count on their parents seeing the home games (plenty of seats available) but also the road games were either close or to pleasant places to visit, or both.

Now they will still have the home games but the road conference games are far from appealing to families from California.

Other than the game itself not much appealing about visiting Iowa, Illinois, Northwestern, Purdue, etc. in he fall/winter.

At that point worth considering a school in the south or a Colorado which plays in much better weather and locations.

I wonder if leaving the PAC for the B1G in some ways reduces the appeal of the LA schools.

In the past kids who when there could not only count on their parents seeing the home games (plenty of seats available) but also the road games were either close or to pleasant places to visit, or both.

Now they will still have the home games but the road conference games are far from appealing to families from California.

Other than the game itself not much appealing about visiting Iowa, Illinois, Northwestern, Purdue, etc. in he fall/winter.

At that point worth considering a school in the south or a Colorado which plays in much better weather and locations.
That has to be way down the list of considerations. Most families are flying in for game day, then leaving. I just can't see a kid making a decision on his family being able to build a mini vacation in Boulder or Seattle (that he won't even be able to enjoy as he travels with the team) being a deciding factor.

This sounds like reasoning you made up on the fly.

Back