What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Uncommitted '24 CO PG Mikey Lewis

WasianCU

Club Member
Club Member
247sports
ESPN
Rivals
On3
hudl

EBKtUOjXYAEKm2W.png

Accelerated Prep (Denver, CO)

AAU: Oakland Soldiers

Twitter: https://mobile.twitter.com/mikeylewis05
Instagram:

Ht: 6'3"
Wt: 170

247s rating: 3* - 88 grade; #24 PG (#128 overall)
ESPN rating: 4* - 83 grade; #24 PG
Rivals rating: 4*; unranked PG (#74 overall)
On3 rating: 3* - 87 grade; #17 CG

247sports Composite: 4* / 0.9466 rating / #18 PG / #108 overall

Reported Offers: Cal, Montana, Sacramento St, San Diego, SDSU, San Francisco, San Jose St, Wyoming

Hmm. I’ll need to see more. The spin move was quick and piqued my interest. The rest of that tiny clip was meh.

Give me more 5⭐️ Cody Williams’s on this team.

Hmm. I’ll need to see more. The spin move was quick and piqued my interest. The rest of that tiny clip was meh.

Give me more 5⭐️ Cody Williams’s on this team.
Yeah, the clip is not great. I got wind of him from my best friend's father who is a retired HS BB coach here in the state. He's still well connected and has been out to see him a couple of times. He's baffled why he's not getting more hype. FTR he's 4th in scoring and 1st in assists in the Grind Session League. Can't argue with that too much.

Thanks for adding him @WasianCU! I think his game is perfect for CU. He's gritty and can fill it up. I'd forget the "Colorado prospect" angle. The kid will have played on a national touring team for 3 years when he graduates. Just a tad better than let's say, The Vanguard School.
Honestly, the Oakland Soldiers part alleviates my concerns. But my #brand must stay strong so...

Back