What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Away games 2020

BeavBuff47

So I like to get to one away game every year. Lookin at next year, I’m considering either the SC, Stanford, or UW game. The wrinkle is I need to submit my work vacation requests for all of 2020 by next week. Any idea when these games might be happening next fall?

So I like to get to one away game every year. Lookin at next year, I’m considering either the SC, Stanford, or UW game. The wrinkle is I need to submit my work vacation requests for all of 2020 by next week. Any idea when these games might be happening next fall?
You have to submit time off requests for the entire year, while we're still 2 1/2 months away from said year? I have trouble committing to something 2 weeks from now.

I think the schedule is usually released in January - I planned a reunion weekend around a CU home game and I remember sending out info right after the holidays. So I think you are kind of screwed unfortunately.

College Station is very tempting. You should consider that one, who knows when we will play there again.
That's a fun road trip. It's not the most interesting town, but the fans are super welcoming and the tailgating is great.

I am considering going to College Station next year. I never made it out when we were all Big-12 members.

I do hate the wanna be "I'm in the military, look at my uniform" pogues there, tho

I'm a current grad student Aggie.

If anyone needs any recommendations on what to do, where to eat, etc in B/CS let me know! I highly recommend making the trip. Kyle Field is an amazing place to watch a game, especially after all of the renovations.

Family and I are heading to College Station for sure. Heard too many good things about a game day atmosphere to not go.

Also never went during Big XII days.

Been down there a few times. Towns boring and Aggie traditions are a little out there, but those people are awesome.

I'm a current grad student Aggie.

If anyone needs any recommendations on what to do, where to eat, etc in B/CS let me know! I highly recommend making the trip. Kyle Field is an amazing place to watch a game, especially after all of the renovations.
Is P.O.E.T.S. still open there?

Back