What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Nebraska tickets

I am a Buff Club member and season ticket holder...I received the email this morning and am able to purchase tickets. Not sure about the Alumni situation, however.

Snagged four tickets for the cheapest level ($75). My parents may snag two and may have a couple friends, but as we get closer to it there is a good chance I will have at least two available.

I would love one of those extras if they’re not spoken for by then!

Not yet, don't see the need to be in a big hurry. Plus, due to kids activities I may not be able to use my own tickets for that game. Still a wait and see.

I am a Buff Club member and season ticket holder...I received the email this morning and am able to purchase tickets. Not sure about the Alumni situation, however.

Alumni is May 16th, 2nd presale is May 9th for all other season ticket holders and everyone else im told.

@TSchekler and @CarolinaBuff we’re waiting on me but CU told me incorrectly. If you’re not going to buy more for friends or family I know these 2 were trying to get some tickets and willing to pay for them.

Ok, I have 2 tickets available in Section 205, Row 64. The seats in the 4 are 5, 6, 7, 8 but two are spoken for. Cost for 2 tickets was $166. Would anyone like the other 2?

Ok, I have 2 tickets available in Section 205, Row 64. The seats in the 4 are 5, 6, 7, 8 but two are spoken for. Cost for 2 tickets was $166. Would anyone like the other 2?

I am in. Let me know how best to get you the money.

$166 each or for the pair?

I am in. Let me know how best to get you the money.

$166 each or for the pair?
For the pair. But before I can guarantee you the tickets, I need to assure you are a true Buff fan. Answer either of the questions and the tickets are yours. 1) What is Buffnik's real name? or 2) Which poster on AB is particularly known for posting extremely long messages and many posters say they gloss over the long posts?

For the pair. But before I can guarantee you the tickets, I need to assure you are a true Buff fan. Answer either of the questions and the tickets are yours. 1) What is Buffnik's real name? or 2) Which poster on AB is particularly known for posting extremely long messages and many posters say they gloss over the long posts?
ooooo....I like this game.

Oooo! I know I know! The answer is Duff man, his long posts are excruciating!

Can I get a question about tini’s mom? That’s more in my wheel house.

I am ashamed to say I don’t know Nik’s real name. Definitely not Nik...wait...is it Nik?

I’m not positive about the second question either, but my personal answer would be Mtn.

Let’s roll with those. Big money...no whammies

I am ashamed to say I don’t know Nik’s real name. Definitely not Nik...wait...is it Nik?

I’m not positive about the second question either, but my personal answer would be Mtn.

You better wear black, bitch. :D

Also, I don’t know what Nik’s Real name is either. But i also am not friendly and hate most people so I’m just here to kill time, not make friends.

Alright, so looks like I won't get buff club pre-sale because I didn't donate $5k. If anyone has 2 tickets @ $75/piece, I will verify my fan status.
Otherwise I'll have to cough up for season tickets and hope I don't work during every game.

Alright, so looks like I won't get buff club pre-sale because I didn't donate $5k. If anyone has 2 tickets @ $75/piece, I will verify my fan status.
Otherwise I'll have to cough up for season tickets and hope I don't work during every game.
1. How many TDs did Chris Brown run for against Nebraska in 2001?
2. Who had the game clinching INT against Oregon in 2016?
3. What is the most infamous sound bite from the Hawkins era (discretion will be used on this answer)?

I’d go with stuff like:

1) who is the resident asshole mod?
2) Who here is the reason for losing 7 straight games in 2018?
3) which member’s last name is ass-hole skin? (Maybe only I know this)

Or @TSchekler

Just tell them to upload a photo of themselves holding a sign saying the date and Allbuffs and their username wearing buffs gear. If they don’t have buffs gear they’ll have to waste money to prove their fandom. At worst we get Nub fans to buy CU gear.

That's fair you got the 2nd question correct! No offense Mtn. You have your tickets, pm me and we can figure out the payment details.

Back