What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Nebraska tickets

I’m standing by for the nebraska fans coming into town, smashing windows and slashing tires on everything with a CU sticker. They got one of my friends back in 09. I’m leaving my vehicles in the garage that weekend.

They are the worst fans.

Nebraska fans are the worst. I took my grandmother to the game in 05 and I went to get nana some hot chocolate to warm up and sone Nebraska fans pushed her down the stadium steps. She is in a wheelchair. Then they all clapped for each other.

Have we ever been this smart and cautious on ticket sales before? I love it, and can tell you the great red hord are slobbering at the mouth to buy tickets and come running to the stadium World War Z style. Buy them all, keep them out, beat Frosty again!!!

Have we ever been this smart and cautious on ticket sales before? I love it, and can tell you the great red hord are slobbering at the mouth to buy tickets and come running to the stadium World War Z style. Buy them all, keep them out, beat Frosty again!!!

I’ve never had season tickets before this but I was remarking yesterday I was proud of CU for doing everything they can to get Buffs fans in the seats.

Only Buff Club members donating over $5K can get tix today. All other Buff Club members starting tomorrow. Just called and got the info because I wanted more tickets and did not get the email. Supposed to get one today for purchases tomorrow.

Only Buff Club members donating over $5K can get tix today. All other Buff Club members starting tomorrow. Just called and got the info because I wanted more tickets and did not get the email. Supposed to get one today for purchases tomorrow.
Well damn. Gotta wait a day. I don't have season tickets so really relying on this pre-sale...

sorry i do have a bunch of season seats...didnt realize about the $5k stuff....im not really a high roller its just all the seats are in my name

Be prepared for sticker shock though....cheapest upper end zone seats are $75 per....anything between the 20’s is $175 per

Crazy. @CarolinaBuff @TSchekler

Prices are as follows:

South upper end zone: $75
South end zone closer to field: $100
15 yard line to end zone seats $125
Anything inside of that $175

I’m glad I bought season tickets. That’s pricey. Let me know what you would like of those options if you’re still interested.

They are going to resale for $300 plus, easy, on the secondary market...

I know, my wife was worried if I bought tickets for people here and they fell through I’d be saddled with seats. I laughed at the notion I’d be saddled for tickets especially if I was offering them at their value.

I know, my wife was worried if I bought tickets for people here and they fell through I’d be saddled with seats. I laughed at the notion I’d be saddled for tickets especially if I was offering them at their value.
Ok, so I'd just like to clarify before I buy the tickets through the donor email. We will get our allotted season tickets and the tickets we can buy from the emails today or tomorrow will be additional seats we can buy for that game?

Jeebus, just looked on Vivid Seats and asking prices for 105, 106, and 118 are $685 to $800 for rows 8 (lowest price), 4, 3, and 2 (highest price). Holy hell if they actually sell for that much, I would pay for the entire season just by selling that one game. Not even sure I can make it yet.

Jeebus, just looked on Vivid Seats and asking prices for 105, 106, and 118 are $685 to $800 for rows 8 (lowest price), 4, 3, and 2 (highest price). Holy hell if they actually sell for that much, I would pay for the entire season just by selling that one game. Not even sure I can make it yet.

nuh fans work OT and save everything for road games since getting a seat in lincoln is very difficult. Those seats online will sell for those asking prices. Hopefully more Colorado fans will show out for the game.

Back