What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Nebraska tickets

Unless any of the other season ticket holders wanna step up I can’t help you this round. Ticket limit is 4 and 2 other beat you to it. But stick around and if it doesn’t work out the next pre-sale I can try to help you out.

I appreciate that! I’m hoping a decent group of Allbuffers buy some extras and just try and hop on that. The alumni pre-sale sounded promising...but I haven’t gotten an email (and I even still use the Colorado.edu one) or any sort of info about that past a post on this board.

Jeebus, just looked on Vivid Seats and asking prices for 105, 106, and 118 are $685 to $800 for rows 8 (lowest price), 4, 3, and 2 (highest price). Holy hell if they actually sell for that much, I would pay for the entire season just by selling that one game. Not even sure I can make it yet.

Wtf? @TSchekler @CarolinaBuff never mind I’m not going to be able to sell you tickets after all. Lol jk.

I'm willing to buy a couple tickets in the $175 range if anyone has the ability to make it happen. I don't get to games often but, this one is worth it.

I’ll keep you in mind for the next pre-sale if you don’t land any.

Soo I’m down to buy 2 tickets from someone however it must be known that one ticket is for my wife who is a husker fan. She has told me she would wear buffs gear but I’m not gonna hold my breath on that. So if anyone would sell to me with this stipulation that would be awesome.

Soo I’m down to buy 2 tickets from someone however it must be known that one ticket is for my wife who is a husker fan. She has told me she would wear buffs gear but I’m not gonna hold my breath on that. So if anyone would sell to me with this stipulation that would be awesome.
Is your money green?

Props for the disclosure. She must be one helluva woman to get past that rather glaring fault.

Props for the disclosure. She must be one helluva woman to get past that rather glaring fault.
She is awesome and was one of the smart ones who couldn’t wait to get out of nubland. She wanted to go to school in Colorado but couldn’t afford the out of state tuition. She is the biggest buffs basketball fan and cheers for the football team. Unfortunately she still cheers for the huskers.

She is awesome and was one of the smart ones who couldn’t wait to get out of nubland. She wanted to go to school in Colorado but couldn’t afford the out of state tuition. She is the biggest buffs basketball fan and cheers for the football team. Unfortunately she still cheers for the huskers.

Booooooooooo!

No jk. Tell her I’ll sell you tickets if I have any extras later on but only if she wears some sort of homemade Scott frost shirt of him crying on the sideline with a snazzy saying.

Today is renewing season ticket holders.
May 9th is new season ticket holders
Alumni sale is May 16th.

Just found out I don’t qualify for today, she was misinformed Saturday.
Sorry if I missed this, but how do we get the alumni sale? Just by being registered with the alumni association?

I'm willing to buy 2 tickets from anyone wanting to sell extras. Please let me know. No, I will not be bringing a husker fan.

They may, I didn’t ask that...if you have an email you have access lol, if not then no. You can always call the office and they’ll tell you.
I will have to call. RG simply said Buff Club. So much misinformation.
May also just get season tickets, buy extra Nebraska seats, and sell to make up for cost

May also just get season tickets, buy extra Nebraska seats, and sell to make up for cost

My tickets were $1000 for 2 seats. 2 tickets to Nebraska where I sit is worth $250. I mean, it makes so much sense.

Yeah they should have announced this a few weeks ago and been more clear. Instead of a tidbit in the bottom of an email inside of a paragraph.

My tickets were $1000 for 2 seats. 2 tickets to Nebraska where I sit is worth $250. I mean, it makes so much sense.
$230 after fees for young alumni. Problem is I can't make all games. I paid $130 total for 5 games last year. Season tickets would barely we worth it

$230 after fees for young alumni. Problem is I can't make all games. I paid $130 total for 5 games last year. Season tickets would barely we worth it

That’s a good deal. But you’re also comparing in the upper end zone to the sidelines 15 rows up, that’s what I have.

So I can get two young alumni season tickets for a total of $470. Perhaps that’s the best bet

Last edited:
Here is the email I got:
Buy Additional Nebraska Tickets Before Anyone Else!
We are so grateful for your support as a renewing football season ticket holder. As a show of gratitude, we are offering you access to an exclusive Nebraska presale. We are trusting that as a Buffs fan, you are going to help us unite to keep the red out of Folsom Field. So if you have friends or family you want to bring to the game, this is your chance to get extra tickets early.
These tickets are not intended for re-sale, and we reserve the right to cancel your order if we see tickets purchased during this presale on the secondary market (Vivid Seats, StubHub, etc). If you accept these terms, please click below to access the presale site and enter this single use code:
[TBODY] [/TBODY]

Ticket prices are as follows:
Upper Bowl Endzone (sec 203 - 214): $75 + $8 per ticket fee
Lower Bowl Endzone (sec 110): $100 + $10 fee
Upper Bowl Sideline (sec 215): $100 + $10 fee
Lower Bowl Sideline (sec 121): $100 + $10 fee
Upper Bowl Sideline (sec 216, 217, 219, 220): $125 + $12.50 fee
Lower Bowl Sideline (sec 103, 108, 120): $125 + $12.50 fee
Upper Bowl Sideline (sec 218): $150 + $13 fee
Lower Bowl Sideline (sec 104, 107, 119): $150 + $13 fee
Lower Bowl Sideline (sec 105, 106, 118): $175 + $15 fee
Flatirons Club: $225 + $15 fee
Stadium Club (sec 551, 553, 555): $275 + $15 fee
Stadium Club (sec 557, 559, 561, 577, 579): $325 + $15 fee
Stadium Club (sec 563, 565, 567, 569, 571, 573, 575): $425 + $15 fee

disclaimer on website:
Additional Information:
Thank you for being a valued member of the Colorado Football Family. In appreciation for your renewal we are offering you this opportunity to pre-purchase tickets to the Nebraska game on September 7th.

Please log into your season ticket holder account to use this promotion as orders may be cancelled if not on a renewing customer's account.

These tickets are not intended for re-sale. CU Athletics reserves the right to cancel tickets if re-sold.

LIMIT OF 4 PER CUSTOMER

Here is the email I got:
Buy Additional Nebraska Tickets Before Anyone Else!
We are so grateful for your support as a renewing football season ticket holder. As a show of gratitude, we are offering you access to an exclusive Nebraska presale. We are trusting that as a Buffs fan, you are going to help us unite to keep the red out of Folsom Field. So if you have friends or family you want to bring to the game, this is your chance to get extra tickets early.
These tickets are not intended for re-sale, and we reserve the right to cancel your order if we see tickets purchased during this presale on the secondary market (Vivid Seats, StubHub, etc). If you accept these terms, please click below to access the presale site and enter this single use code:
[TBODY] [/TBODY]
Ticket prices are as follows:
Upper Bowl Endzone (sec 203 - 214): $75 + $8 per ticket fee
Lower Bowl Endzone (sec 110): $100 + $10 fee
Upper Bowl Sideline (sec 215): $100 + $10 fee
Lower Bowl Sideline (sec 121): $100 + $10 fee
Upper Bowl Sideline (sec 216, 217, 219, 220): $125 + $12.50 fee
Lower Bowl Sideline (sec 103, 108, 120): $125 + $12.50 fee
Upper Bowl Sideline (sec 218): $150 + $13 fee
Lower Bowl Sideline (sec 104, 107, 119): $150 + $13 fee
Lower Bowl Sideline (sec 105, 106, 118): $175 + $15 fee
Flatirons Club: $225 + $15 fee
Stadium Club (sec 551, 553, 555): $275 + $15 fee
Stadium Club (sec 557, 559, 561, 577, 579): $325 + $15 fee
Stadium Club (sec 563, 565, 567, 569, 571, 573, 575): $425 + $15 fee

disclaimer on website:
Additional Information:
Thank you for being a valued member of the Colorado Football Family. In appreciation for your renewal we are offering you this opportunity to pre-purchase tickets to the Nebraska game on September 7th.

Please log into your season ticket holder account to use this promotion as orders may be cancelled if not on a renewing customer's account.

These tickets are not intended for re-sale. CU Athletics reserves the right to cancel tickets if re-sold.

LIMIT OF 4 PER CUSTOMER

Did you buy any is the real question?

Back