What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Nebraska tickets

Got in a little trouble with Mrs LDH yesterday. She has a friend who I don’t really like but when she comes over I’m polite, her husband’s a decent guy, likes to fish so we can drink together fine.

So anyway, this lady calls and asks the Mrs if I can buy them tickets to the NU game near us. The phone was still in my wife’s hand and the call was still live. The response came out of my face hole before I could stop it.

“No. **** that husker ****.”

I didn’t yell it, just sort of a matter of fact delivery really but it was loud enough for the phone to pick it up clearly.

It was just one of those moments when the filter completely failed. I really don’t use that particular word much at all under normal circumstances. At least it’s all out there in the open now I guess.

Got in a little trouble with Mrs LDH yesterday. She has a friend who I don’t really like but when she comes over I’m polite, her husband’s a decent guy, likes to fish so we can drink together fine.

So anyway, this lady calls and asks the Mrs if I can buy them tickets to the NU game near us. The phone was still in my wife’s hand and the call was still live. The response came out of my face hole before I could stop it.

I didn’t yell it, just sort of a matter of fact delivery really but it was loud enough for the phone to pick it up clearly.

It was just one of those moments when the filter completely failed. I really don’t use that particular word much at all under normal circumstances. At least it’s all out there in the open now I guess.
Ahhh...the influence of AllBuffs. It's bit me a time or two as well.

z9TWyf4.gif

oscars-academy-awards-oscars-2017-26BGKHrjfTMZX4g9y

Billy-D_Approves.gif

Meh. **** the cocksuckers.

Hurry up. I'm in dutch with the wife...

I'm not going to give you a like. Only because you referred to her husker husband as "a decent guy"

Not anymore you can't. If some guy called my spouse a ****, I'd be looking to pop him one. Especially if he was a fan of my rival team.

I’m with you but I’m not in trouble.

Did a trip last month with a Husker fan from Omaha. He asked if i could get him tickets. We have 24. So, maybe... but I told him, no way on Gods green Earth would I give a ticket to a Nebraska fan. **** off.

He was my Captain.

And yes. All 24 are spoken for.

What is the best site to get tickets to the game since it sold out so dam fast?
A number of things could go wrong with craigslist and you’d have little recourse. Most of the larger reselling sites will “guarantee” that your ticket is valid or your money back. Vivid seats is the “official” resale marketplace for CU, and as a result, the safest.

Vivid Seats sucks. I’ll never buy anything from them. Worst ever.

I have no advice other than that.

Not anymore you can't. If some guy called my spouse a ****, I'd be looking to pop him one. Especially if he was a fan of my rival team.
I can see that becoming an issue if they ever come over again. but taking a more macro view, the only reason this matters is that my wife was a little upset by it. we've gotten past that mostly and if he makes an issue out of this I'll apologize (and mean it by the way) but if he takes it past that my wife can't be mad at me anymore, thats on him.

Well, she can be mad I guess, but I'll care a lot less.

I just got a message from a high school fan (she is an Okie State alum) who is dating a Nebraska fan. She asked if I could find her some cheaper tickets to the game. I just told her it was going to be very difficult with a Nebraska fan. To her credit, she has already told him she would wear CU stuff because she herself refused to wear red.

I just got a message from a high school fan (she is an Okie State alum) who is dating a Nebraska fan. She asked if I could find her some cheaper tickets to the game. I just told her it was going to be very difficult with a Nebraska fan. To her credit, she has already told him she would wear CU stuff because she herself refused to wear red.

You had fans in High School? :)

Ok, I'm back because it's official that my Father-In-Law is coming for this game rather than the following week for AF. I'm going to be looking for 2-4 tickets for Buff fans. Let me know if anyone has some they are looking to sell. Thanks.

Back