What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Nebraska tickets

I've got several seats available in my living room: 5'- 10' from the screen, cold beer, bathroom close by. $500 each - Buff fans only

Last week the AD advertised 2 suites still available. I'm thinking that if you advertise them on line, anyone can buy them. Would make me ill if nu fans got those

Sold my two extras to a buddy for half the asking price on stubhub. I wanted to make sure they didn’t fall into the wrong hands.

Let me ask again, because I don't feel I phrased it well before.

I am a season ticket holder.

I purchased 4 nebraska tickets.

I expected to receive them in the mail.

I haven't received them.

Is there anybody out there that HAS received their nebraska tickets?

Anyone else out there who hasn't?

I haven't received them.

Have you called the ticket office?

I haven't received them.

I purchased season tickets about 6 weeks ago and all my tickets were delivered just a few days later. Are you saying you purchased 4 more on top of your season tix?

Have you called the ticket office?
No. I'm just starting to prep for next week and recognized that I was missing an important piece.

I can swing by the office in person, or call. I'm just trying to determine if others are in the same situation before I put in the effort.

I purchased season tickets about 6 weeks ago and all my tickets were delivered just a few days later. Are you saying you purchased 4 more on top of your season tix?
Yes.

I have my season tix. That's not the issue.

When early nebraska ticket sales were offered for season ticket holders, I purchased 4 additional tickets. Those are the tickets I haven't seen.

This isn’t that ****ing hard you ****ing dicks. Has anybody received their individual tickets for the nebraska game?

It was a simple ****ing question. Assholes.

I haven't received them.

Yes, They should have been emailed to you in August. Check your junk email, mine showed up there.

I have two tickets available in section 109. $100 each selling at cost.

Last edited:
Found them. Weird. Sent to my gmail instead of my Colorado.edu account where they normally go.

Assholes

Found them. Weird. Sent to my gmail instead of my Colorado.edu account where they normally go.

Assholes
I don’t understand. You are selling tickets to the AFA game? Aren’t they like your best buds en stuff?

Anyway, I’d probably look at stubhub. You can probably buy something there. This is for the Back Street Boys concert, correct?

I haven't received them.

Assholes

Sorry I did not see this earlier because I could have saved you all the responses by the "assholes". I got mine weeks ago and they came via email.

I haven't received them.

I got my 4 extra but I did the email option for receiving them. Looks like I got them near the end of July

I won't be able to go to the game and will sell my two Section 118 tickets. StubHub is pricing them at $500 each for "best value" so they will sell for less than that. Any suggestions for how to sell them without selling to a Nebraska fan?

Back