What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Bronny to CU???

Lets Go Film GIF by filmeditor

heh. this type of celeb stuff will make me pay total attention.

this is a really nice forum, you got here, guys...

maybe i should visit more often....

Apparently CU is now also rich in basketball and has more money than AZ, Oregon and USC. Frazier claiming Bronny's interest in CU is for an NIL opportunity. Pretty sure this rumor is false:

I am very skeptical of this as well, but I am going to dream for a little. Imagine if Tad is able to trade Nique for Bronny and LL for Ware. Both would fit perfectly into the holes in the roster. Plus the tickets sales for the games that Lebron is able to attend.

As for the NIL value, I agree that USC has far deeper pockets than the Buffs, but Bronny's situation is a little different. He is going to get NIL deals on a national level more like what we are seeing with Sheduer. Sheduer being the face of Tom Brady's brand has nothing to do with him going to CU. Bronny is going to make a ton of NIL money next year regardless of where he decides to go to school.

I have literally heard *nothing* that corroborates this as anything but a dude pulling a name out of his ass for an unknown reason.
That's because it's BULLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLSHHHHHHHHHHHHHIIIIIIIIIIITTTTTT

Also, the universe would explode from the impact of Prime and Lebron's fame gravity spheres on campus at the same time. Boulder is not ready

Last edited:
Seems unlikely, but I agree that his decision won't rest on which college can come up with the most NIL money. He'll make more from other sources and dad is a billionaire.

Repeating myself: CP has changed CU into a "cool" pace to be. Add all the CP publicity, plus cutting edge social media.

My hope is that LeBron contacts CP and asks his thoughts on Boulder and Tad

This doesn't mean a lot, but if his son came here, he'd have reason to regularly visit one of the sports people who influenced him most:

Apparently CU is now also rich in basketball and has more money than AZ, Oregon and USC. Frazier claiming Bronny's interest in CU is for an NIL opportunity. Pretty sure this rumor is false:

That's just a wild misinterpretation of data. Like, here's a number that represents someone's global reach, and is not at all official nor related in any way to what a booster would pay or any school. Now let's assume that random number is what some random (albeit awesome) school associated with one of those individuals is paying everyone

I think I might wonder if something fishy was going on if Bronny came to CU. It would be totally out of character for Tad to recruit a guy like that.

People generally like money, but of all the people to go to a university strictly for the cash, the son of a billionaire seems somewhat less likely.
I agree.

But I bet he wants to build his brand somewhere right away. Doubt that’s at CU

I agree.

But I bet he wants to build his brand somewhere right away. Doubt that’s at CU
Yeah, people keep saying "NIL money isn't that big a deal to the son of a billionaire".

Yes, it does. Not the money itself, it's the prestige of a young man trying to prove he's up to his father's legacy.

Unless, of course, 1) Lebron just really likes Tad and he's encouraging Bronny to be with a 'character' coach, and 2) that NIL money isn't Tad's concern because any number of companies that want to get in the good graces of Lebron's empire are lining up to sponsor Bronny wherever he goes.

Regardless, I have zero expectations he'll choose Boulder & will be entertained until he doesn't.

Yeah, people keep saying "NIL money isn't that big a deal to the son of a billionaire".

Yes, it does. Not the money itself, it's the prestige of a young man trying to prove he's up to his father's legacy.

Unless, of course, 1) Lebron just really likes Tad and he's encouraging Bronny to be with a 'character' coach, and 2) that NIL money isn't Tad's concern because any number of companies that want to get in the good graces of Lebron's empire are lining up to sponsor Bronny wherever he goes.

Regardless, I have zero expectations he'll choose Boulder & will be entertained until he doesn't.
When did I become “people”. 🤣

I agree that getting NIL is relevant for respect/prestige. It’s similar to expecting a coach’s son to accept a walk on spot when they qualify for a scholarship.

If there are any legs to Bronny to CU, I would say drafting off the Prime Effect would be a good way to build a brand, meaning the film crew and media presence is already in place. Perhaps that is appealing.

When did I become “people”. 🤣

I agree that getting NIL is relevant for respect/prestige. It’s similar to expecting a coach’s son to accept a walk on spot when they qualify for a scholarship.

If there are any legs to Bronny to CU, I would say drafting off the Prime Effect would be a good way to build a brand, meaning the film crew and media presence is already in place. Perhaps that is appealing.
Great point. I have no idea if Prime & Lebron are friendly, but I guess I'd be surprised if they weren't.

Back