What's new

Burrow or Lawrence?

Burrow or Lawrence?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Jens1893

Club Member
Junta Member
Assuming both are in the draft and you have a gun to your head and need to make a decision between the two, who do you draft?

Please note I want to know who you think will be a better QB in the NFL, not who you think is better at the college level.

FlaBuff

I'm just one man, there's only so much I can do.
Club Member
I went with Lawrence. Size with that arm and ability is ridiculous.

Burrow would crush in the Saints offense(obviously) but I don’t know how he’d do in Miami or Washington.

Bill Cody

Club Member
Club Member
Lawrence played a MUCH better defense than Burrow did, and I think Lawrence is a better college QB because of how he can run. Both are very good. Both are accurate. But it jumped out to me how much more quickly Burrow processes the field and delivers the ball than Lawrence. Lawrence needs to see it happen, Burrow sees it happening and delivers the ball...You need that in the NFL. Burrow is the better NFL QB IMO.

Uncle Luko

Peckerwood
Club Member
I went with Lawrence, but it's about as close to 50/50 as you can get. Burrow is a hell of a QB himself, don't think you could go wrong with either.

onealcd

Club Member
Club Member
For next Monday, burrow, you can’t really argue that one. But in the pros Lawrence, it’s closer than I thought it would be though.

Not Sure

Sets low bar, barely exceeds it.
Club Member
I chose Lawrence based solely on what I perceive to be the “it” factor, but I think both would be solid NFL quarterbacks.

Big Jim

WTF?
Club Member
Lawrence will be the best QB to enter the draft since Luck. If Tua doesn’t get hurt he would likely go before Burrow.

Buffalo Brad

Club Member
Club Member
Burrow processes the field so well and makes damn good decisions. Plus his arm is damn accurate. Can't lose with either is what I think but I think Burrow's ability to process information and decision making is on a different level.

Reactions: SDB

hawg1

Club Member
Club Member
Burrow processes the field so well and makes damn good decisions. Plus his arm is damn accurate. Can't lose with either is what I think but I think Burrow's ability to process information and decision making is on a different level.
Comp = Aaron Rodgers

Who is best comp for Lawrence?

Rob DeVere

Club Member
Club Member
I went with the #1 determinant of NFL success: height.
Yeah, because Russell Wilson and Drew Breese are SO TALL and Brock Osweiler (6'7") and Joe Flacco (6'6") are killing it! Actually, NFL is all about accuracy; See Manning, Brady, Marino, et. al.....so.....

Burreaux it is!

Last edited:

TSchekler

Club Member
Club Member
Heh. Newton's stock has tanked for good reason, but I think it makes people forget just how great he was in 2010. He took an above average team without much elite talent to the title.
He has had two really good seasons in his career. Rookie year and MVP season.