What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Chev-- ucla wr coach or something

Go Away No GIF by Queenpins

Hire Chiaverini at 2mil/yr CEO style promoter and recruiter. Make the contract something even RG couldn’t screw up. Break the bank on experienced coordinators like Leavitt.

It would at least be MacIntyre level 5-7 results

If they hire Chev (or anyone like him) they better pay him about $500,000 and include a ****-ton of incentives.

Win more than 2 games = $100,000.00
Score an offensive touchdown every quarter = $100,000.00
Recruit a few decent players = $100,000.00
etc.

Quit hiring coaches literally no-one else wants to hire and paying them like they have won a couple conference championships.

We have learned that Chev wasn't the fundamental problem.

He was still a serious problem.

maybe not CEO. But at least he understands the modus operandi of a head coach is to be a master promoter

maybe not CEO. But at least he understands the modus operandi of a head coach is to be a master promoter
So, despite him being a mediocre position coach, despite him being a horrible designer and play caller of an offense, despite him not liking to recruit and dumping that at the first opportunity, and despite him being a horrible manager of other coaches... you think he's someone to consider for HC because he's got a strong Twitter game?

So, despite him being a mediocre position coach, despite him being a horrible designer and play caller of an offense, despite him not liking to recruit and dumping that at the first opportunity, and despite him being a horrible manager of other coaches... you think he's someone to consider for HC because he's got a strong Twitter game?
Not to mention he whines publicly like a little b*tch tbh

I say this because Colorado fans make these declarations about being rock bottom when we are nowhere near rock bottom.
i know it could CONCEIVABLY get even worse but it feels hard to imagine worse than being the worst team in the bowl series. by a ****ing huge margin.

it was a long time ago and i was pretty young but i do not remember even fairbanks being this awful. those teams still had a few NFL guys and they had an offense that scored points... mostly garbage time, but this staff cannot even manage that.

and, yes, chev was a dark joke. like the way the admin is trolling the **** out of the entire fan base by letting this **** continue like this.

i know it could CONCEIVABLY get even worse but it feels hard to imagine worse than being the worst team in the bowl series. by a ****ing huge margin.

it was a long time ago and i was pretty young but i do not remember even fairbanks being this awful. those teams still had a few NFL guys and they had an offense that scored points... mostly garbage time, but this staff cannot even manage that.

and, yes, chev was a dark joke. like the way the admin is trolling the **** out of the entire fan base by letting this **** continue like this.
It definitely can be worse. Income levels could dimish further. We could have further player defections. We could go down divisions. We could be the worst team in a lower division. As a fanbase, I personally think it’s best to show that we’re dissatisfied and want more. We shouldn’t support the program until they make bigger changes.

It definitely can be worse. Income levels could dimish further. We could have further player defections. We could go down divisions. We could be the worst team in a lower division. As a fanbase, I personally think it’s best to show that we’re dissatisfied and want more. We shouldn’t support the program until they make bigger changes.
I agree. In fact, I think several of those things are likely to occur or have already occurred.

Income levels are almost certain to diminish relative to many of our P5 competitors. CU was already behind.

Player defections will occur in the offseason, which occurred last season when CU sucked less.

CU is already in a lower division from the date USC and UCLA bolted, if not before.

I agree. In fact, I think several of those things are likely to occur or have already occurred.

Income levels are almost certain to diminish relative to many of our P5 competitors. CU was already behind.

Player defections will occur in the offseason, which occurred last season when CU sucked less.

CU is already in a lower division from the date USC and UCLA bolted, if not before.
I mean FCS, but … yes, we are in the lower P5.

Maybe…just maybe if this was pre-2018 Chev, that didn’t run LaViska Shenault into injury, and throw a screen, every other play, to KD Nixon once Shenault was out.

Since we are making jokes, where the **** are the applications? I'm down. I'm sure Boulder would love me.

Back